TV: Heroes

Gfted1

So Sylar's

original power was the ability to "see" into a person and deduct how to mimic their powers! Holy cow, hes going to be the strongest by far. He also stated he can "feel" others with powers. This guy is going to be one bad-ass villian. I wonder what powers he learned while killing all those others.

I doubt that he

can accurately feel others' powers. For example, he totally mistook the other cheerleader for Claire. He only noticed her power when she healed right in front of him. So maybe he can hone in on others like a poor GPS, but not actually look at a group of people and know which one had power.

Also, I'm waiting for Peter's

"Rogue"-type power to be useful other than saving his life from a fall and painting a little piece of a picture. He's a cool character other than that, and I find his brother to be a grade-A jerk.

I've spent this weekend watching all the episodes so far and I like it a lot!

This thread is entertaining in itself mainly for astr0's asinine theories!! :))

A few points, Nissica just seems like a nutball with a split personality ... bit of a lame power I think. *shrugs*

I like sylar better when i didn't know he looked like a geek with scary eyebrows. :(

I just love this series. It's a gulty pleasure... kinda like Survivor, lol... but both husby and I are hooked on it. Talk about rollicking fun! I love it. My big question is

Why did future Hiro look so different? It took me a moment even to recognize him. He was so sad, so grim... made me wanna cry, because he is my favorite character

I've spent this weekend watching all the episodes so far and I like it a lot!

This thread is entertaining in itself mainly for astr0's asinine theories!! :p)

A few points, Nissica just seems like a nutball with a split personality ... bit of a lame power I think. *shrugs*

I like sylar better when i didn't know he looked like a geek with scary eyebrows. :)

Hmm, well the last episode revealed what happened with her father and her sister, the original Jessica. My theory is that, being as she was 9 years old, she couldn't deal with either

her father having murdered her sister or her sister's sudden absence

, and so her mind partitioned itself as a form of protection, thus recreating a Jessica personality. Think of it as a really extreme version of an imaginary friend. Along with this personality, Nikki also gave up her memory of the event, causing the Jessica personality to be the only to have it and thus hold a grudge/be protective of Nikki/have a major complex. Additionally, I would assume that the power (super strength) is actually Nikki's, but when it developed she couldn't deal and then passed it onto the Jessica personality to again protect herself.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

That's pretty much how I imagined the cause of Nikki's mental condition.

My slight gripe was that there wasn't anything evidently special about her, at least not in the same way as with any of the other protagonists. Super strength is hinted at, but not explicitly shown.

Anyway, my view on her has changed since I read her comic on the Heroes site... she rips off a safe door.

That's pretty much how I imagined the cause of Nikki's mental condition.

My slight gripe was that there wasn't anything evidently special about her, at least not in the same way as with any of the other protagonists. Super strength is hinted at, but not explicitly shown.

Anyway, my view on her has changed since I read her comic on the Heroes site... she rips off a safe door.

Nikki = Bruce Banner

to combat the insomnia last night I rewatched the last episode. It turns out you guys were right, during the car crash that was the first time that Nathan flew. Of course having Adrain Pasdar stating that in an interview helped me believe as well.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Wow, great cliffhanger!

Suggestion Girl eats a bullet to prevent Sylar from learning her power. Nice. I cant believe Sylar escapes.

Excuse me astr0creep while I borrow your wild speculation soapbox. :(

Peter seem to be getting a better handle on his powers as he "absorbs" the cops headache within seconds of him entering the room. In his dream, hes surrounded by other Hero's in NY. I say he goes nova due to too many absorbable powers being in proximity to him at the same time.

Im currently most interested in Claires dad and what hes up to. We learned this episode that he answers to somebody who ordered him to keep Sylar alive. Then he goes and has his whole family wiped! I find it interesting watching him try to balance his obvious love for Claire with his duties. And why did Mind Wipe Guy not follow orders?

Gah, I hate season breaks.