Romance scenes

I meant I had done everything to be kind to her (no more influence could be gained) and neglected Visas, but all she did was telling me how mad she got when Kreia had told her the Exile was no more. This scene was after defeating Atris. Is that all? I expected at least a kiss (at it was in KOTOR I with Bastilla) or an overheated battle as she had always been dreamin' about :).

By the way, has anyone achieved the Visas 'love scene' with a female character (if that blue blinking meditation is a love scene)?

I meant I had done everything to be kind to her (no more influence could be gained) and neglected Visas, but all she did was telling me how mad she got when Kreia had told her the Exile was no more. This scene was after defeating Atris. Is that all? I expected at least a kiss (at it was in KOTOR I with Bastilla) or an overheated battle as she had always been dreamin' about :).

By the way, has anyone achieved the Visas 'love scene' with a female character (if that blue blinking meditation is a love scene)?

And that's it basically in the full game (not much to the Handmaiden romance anyway). And there is no love with Visas with a female Exile. She's stuck with Disciple/Atton.

She's stuck with Disciple/Atton.

Oh, what I wouldn't give for a romance with Bao. :'(

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

There's hardly anything of what you could call "romance" in K2 at the minute.

Handmaiden: explained above - plus, she tells you her real name. (That's got to mean something.

Visas: The most we get as the Male Exile is: looking upon each other. (This does have it's benefits when concerning Visas.) :p

There was supposed to be a sort of love triangle develop between the above three... but cut content means nothing really happens.

With the Female Exile, again, there is great potential for the 'love-triangle', but it was again cut. It never really goes anywhere. And no romance with Bao, that was a huge shame.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

She's stuck with Disciple/Atton.

Oh, what I wouldn't give for a romance with Bao. :'(

Bao ;)

Yeah, yeah, that might seem like a good concept, but you've got to imagine his pillow talk.

"I enjoyed that very much, general."

You might as well be shacking up with Henry Kissinger.

That comment about Bao's pillow talk makes me wonder about other things.

For example... Bao-Dur is an Iridonian, and you're human. That raises a great mnay questions!

1. Are Iridonian and Human DNA compatible for babies? If so, what kind of monster would they create?

2. Would all his... equipment be in the right place? I mean come on; not all aliens have it in the crotches you know.

3. How are they gonna be able to keep private in the Ebon Hawk? It's not exaclty the most private place - especially with that security system.

4. What the hell will the after smoke be? Bao is a drugged-up hippie, (that we all love,) so what if he gives you some intergalatic illegal drug?

There's others... but I can't think of any right now.

2. Would all his... equipment be in the right place? I mean come on; not all aliens have it in the crotches you know.

Well, Iridonians are near-humans.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The only difference between humans and Zabraks are that Zabraks have horns and have developed mental blocks because of the harsh environment of Iridonia.

I would assume that they are not genetically compatible, and actually I prefer it that way. :(

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

^ :thumbsup: From one who quotes Dante's Inferno.

We can dream, but don't forget.

Canto 5

La bufera infernal, che mai non resta,

mena li spiriti con la sua rapina;

voltando e percontento li molesta.

Quando giungon davanti a la ruina,

quivi le strida, il compianto, lamento;

bestemmian quivi la virtu divina.

Intesi ch'a cosi fatto tormento

enno dannati i peccator carnali,

che la ragion sommettono al talento.

:D

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Indeed, certain things should remain unknown. But certain things shouldn't! For example: what is Visas hiding underneath her red clothes? :(.

As Kreia mentioned once, she must be like white marble. Her character is really cool, but I wish her hair and eyes were visible :p.

And whether Visas current condition in game was already such when since entering Nihilus' service. Game did not mention much about her. Then again, for some obvious reasons why further developments were left undone.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Indeed, certain things should remain unknown. But certain things shouldn't! For example: what is Visas hiding underneath her red clothes? :).

As Kreia mentioned once, she must be like white marble. Her character is really cool, but I wish her hair and eyes were visible :geek:.

Cold and veiny. :p

I saw a mod for that, which heals her sight, raises her veil, and the hem of her dress...ewww. Fanbois. <_<

What is she hiding beneath her cloths? A lightsaber. :p

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

There is no romance in KOTOR II.

You cannot call getting a "I want to fight beside you, always" admission in your first conversation with Handmaiden a romance. That's just her being easy.

I wish it was, you know, an expanding, planet-wide courtship. Not some "hey, I apologised to you, do ya love me yet?" kinda thing.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body