Remember FALLOUT!

Jorian Drake

I don't disagree that a GOOD VOICE actor, that happens to be a GOOD ACTOR, is great. But they cost big bucks. And there ARE many Michael Ironsides-soundalikes waiting for their big chance ...

Does Michael Ironside really cost big bucks? Sure he's done big movies but he's also done quite a bit of trash, and I'd much prefer the real thing to a soundalike.

I don't disagree that a GOOD VOICE actor, that happens to be a GOOD ACTOR, is great. But they cost big bucks. And there ARE many Michael Ironsides-soundalikes waiting for their big chance ...

Does Michael Ironside really cost big bucks? Sure he's done big movies but he's also done quite a bit of trash, and I'd much prefer the real thing to a soundalike.

He's a pretty prolific B-movie actor. He's all over the Sci-Fi channel.

I myself much prefer Lance Henriksen. His game work (ie Red Faction 2, which I had the misfortune of playing) has not been good, though.

Edited by Pop

"Please, enlighten me as to the contents of that conversation."

THE SET UP: The woman earlier asked you to find her kidnapped children. Sounds like your typical CRPG side quest, right? Wrong.

You eventually find the children. However. they. are. all. dead. and. turned. into. undead. (zombies, I think).

You return to Mommy Dearest.

THE CONVERSATION CHOICE: You get to choose whether to spare her the details of her children's plight or spill the whole beans. At this time, she can tell soemthing is wrong; and is awaiting your words.

THE AFTERMATH: This is the sad part. You either lie, and spare her feelings, or you tell the truth and the distraught mummy runs out of the inn ... right into the arms of some thugs. Not missing a beat she continues to run... and, they slaughter her.

P.S. You can, if you are quick enough, cheat the game, and kill the thugs but it doesn't really change anything.

The dialogue itself was wellw ritten and showed the woman's emotinal state, and the character's dilemma well.. unless the character is an evil sicko ...

I wish I could remember the exact words; but hey, it's been a few years. LOL

Knowing Bethesda and the ES series, I'd be SHOCKED they'd have a situation  in Oblivion like this written well enough to be emotionally moving - as much as any game can be that is.

:)

The Gray Prince quest and the Arena was rather well done, and on par with that.

Edited by Judge Hades

No one beats Ron Perlman  :wub:

Kevin Michael Richardson "You must gather your party before venturing forth."

He did:

Sarevok

Jolee Bindo

and many more in tv and games.

Nothing beats War. War never changes....

:p

That dark foreboding voice of his.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.