Lego Star Wars II

thepixiesrock

At the end of each mission? Because I finished the 2nd mission (where Luke and Ben rescue c3po and r2d2), came back to the Cantina, then just quit.

We shall see. So far the highlight is c3po minus arm and leg hopping around trying not to short-circuit. :)

The Hoth level was fine once we figured out how to use the bombs(we were using them to destroy any enemy) and the Endor level, with the speeders, is a blast.

And the story is soooo much better than the first one!

I spent over an hour playing that Hoth level just flying around destroying AT-ST's before I finally figured out how to get past the first area. :">

The game is fun, albeit annoying...

1. There are parts which are extremely difficult to navigate, even with a gamepad, requiring precisely timed jumps depsite the imperfect control system.

2. The way to progress forwards is not always clear.

3. The Interface, reward and save game system is non-sensical.

4. You can't get out of cut-scenes no matter how many times you've seen them before.

5. It's annoying that you can't access every area on a level the first time through.

6. I encountered a game-stopping bug in my save which wouldn't let me progress past a certain door despite having the correct "head" on. Lucikly I was able to complete the level on my wife's save.

7. I got the install bug (which has since been fixed in a patch).

8. My wife won't get off the computer and let me play.

... And the ONLY game-stopping bugs I have ever encountered were on a console. :blink:

Wait. You've never had, ever, a PC game freeze, crash to destop or one that allowed you to kill a certain NPC vital to the completion of the main quest? In any PC game ever?

You've never played Morrowind?

:shifty:

... And the ONLY game-stopping bugs I have ever encountered were on a console. :blink:

Wait. You've never had, ever, a PC game freeze, crash to destop or one that allowed you to kill a certain NPC vital to the completion of the main quest? In any PC game ever?

or bloodlines? or fallout/fallout 2?

... And the ONLY game-stopping bugs I have ever encountered were on a console. :lol:

I have played Morrowind ... I just stopped playing pretty early on (about twenty hours in).

or bloodlines? or fallout/fallout 2?

Just loaded Fallout and working my way through it.

As well designed as the combat system is, it just isn't that much fun. I understand the idea of micro-managing every aspect of a game. But it just isn't as much fun as, say, the way the FPS genre do it (twitch gaming).

I intend to get Bloodlines, too. But my playrate is at an all-time low, currently.

And yet on page four of the manual it says: "play anyone and everyone, anytime, anywhere".  Whatever you say, Microsoft.

Maybe they will add a Live component later? :blink:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Psh, whatevs

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.