New BIO NWN Premium Module On Sale!

Volourn

Back on topic: It should be noted thata ccoridng to them creators of the module, almost everything in this module is new. This includes tilesets, monsters, palceables, and so on.

There's even a new PrC known as the Purple Dragon Knight. And, paladins will now get their mounts as they should in. This will probably be added in patch 1.69 thoguh no guarantees by BIO on that front.

It *almosT* makes me want to buy it... but, no, it must go on CD!!!!!!!!!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Back on topic: It should be noted thata ccoridng to them creators of the module, almost everything in this module is new. This includes tilesets, monsters, palceables, and so on.

There's even a new PrC known as the Purple Dragon Knight. And, paladins will now get their mounts as they should in. This will probably be added in patch 1.69 thoguh no guarantees by BIO on that front.

It *almosT* makes me want to buy it... but, no, it must go on CD!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, just do it already. :blink:

Rules are rules. I make them; I don't break them.

I've already bugged Atari with a PM/email over making the newest batch for CD in stores. They better listen! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I've already bugged Atari with a PM/email over making the newest batch for CD in stores. They better listen! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't see Atari doing that, not because of the competition between the NWN modules and NWN2, but the confusion. People would probably buy it thinking it was NWN2 and get mad. And yes there are plenty of stupid people out there. 8)

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Will the Horses be playable in the original campaign of Neverwinter Nights and the expansions?

If I export my character from Wyvern Crown of Cormyr, does he/she keep the horse and can the character be imported in, say, Shadows of Undrentide?

I doubt it ... iirc you cannot play any of the features of the expansions in the previous games (so no presitge classes from HotU in the OC). I think.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT