HL2 Episode 2 Delayed until Feb 2007

Bokishi

I haven't played it. I got the impression it's just your typical, garden variety shooter. Am I wrong?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I haven't played it. I got the impression it's just your typical, garden variety shooter. Am I wrong?

If you've played any of the AAA PC FPS, I wouldn't bother.

Halo has the most annoying level I've ever played through in a shooter. And then the final level was some rubbish obstacle course. Blergh. The rest of the game was okay but entirely forgettable.

Playing Halo on PC, alone is a brain dead idea. That game was practically built on console controllers and co-op.

First five times it was utter bliss to blast(and even sneak on some levels) through the thing with a friend.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Library was just bad, yeah. I mean, sure it's fun to take on a flood of Flood(narf) on Legendary(we always played Legendary), but there's really nothing memorable or unique(like flying or base assault or two front war between Covenant and Flood or team mates) in Library, even the Sentinels were rather lame.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Indeed. :ermm:

FPS= FIRST person shooter

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

the reason I asked was because Halo is essenially a dumb version of Halflife... I think game informer said it best when they stated during one of their april fools jokes "Halo revolutionizes first person shooters.... if you've had your head in your *** for the last 10 years with the pc."

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.