Coke teams up with GTA

Hurlshort

For those of you who are interested, I got an IM from Roleplayer just last night, and he was pleased with this as an example of geekosity (he called it gamer culture) spilling over into the mainstream consumerism.

:p

PS He is well and hopes to be back soon.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

*watches video*

All I have to say is pink converts make me ill. And I like Pepsi better.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The only good thing Pepsi has ever done was setting Jackson's hair on fire.

Simple; it's because videogames are now a much larger part of culture then they once were.  Whether that's a good or bad thing is up in the air.

I'd like to make a startlingly obvious observation about your even more obvious conclusion.

No f

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The only good thing Pepsi has ever done was setting Jackson's hair on fire.
Simple; it's because videogames are now a much larger part of culture then they once were.  Whether that's a good or bad thing is up in the air.

I'd like to make a startlingly obvious observation about your even more obvious conclusion.

No f

Edited by Dark Moth

I thought it resembled Driv3r more than any GTA.. :ermm:

especailly considering any good gta player would have just crashed his car through the front window of the store.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I thought it resembled Driv3r more than any GTA.. :huh:

especailly considering any good gta player would have just crashed his car through the front window of the store.

You can't do that...I would have gunned the cash register person down with ozus...I mean TJ would gun him down...

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf