1. 1. Who's he most irritating?

• Anakin(as apprenice)
    • Sion(as apprentice)
    • Malak(as apprentice)
    • Dooku
    • Maul
    • Bandon
    • other( name him or her plz)

Yes she is my favorite character ever,and i "should" be standing for the whole girl power thing,but Bastila Shan can be an annoying apprentice to be around unless your her teacher, playing as a female but when your a male its not bad at all

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

There IS canon Revan, and he is LSM

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

eheh i missed Revan canonized, you have a link?

some times ago i'm sure it was not specified if s/he was male or female, just that was LS

also a lot of people where more inclined to consider him/her as female... even TSL by default consider him/her female. (so a sort of canon female)

Go to the Lucas Arts Kotor 2 site and read the Chronicles for Revan's canon gender.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

also a lot of people where more inclined to consider him/her as female... even TSL by default consider him/her female. (so a sort of canon female)

Erm... WTF?

Most simple way to get Revan's canonical gender: Start new game in K2, meet Atton for the first time, say "I don't care about Revan" and game'll use canonical Revan, which is LSM.

Revan being LSM has been verified in numerous times, so yes, Revan is LSM.

Exile is LSF

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Yeah, but first, explain what you ment with that message that I quoted above there ^

^

You said in the topic real lightsabers that I usually argue on these forums. But now you are saying that Revan canon is male.

Revan can be female and male. Did you ever played Kotor 1 as female?

Umm.. No. That post seemed to be attack against forum community (Both Krookie and I thought that you referred us as "stupid people"). I just warned you that you should never start to flame forum community. I've seen this few times in other forums and well... It always ended to banning the one who started the flaming :o

Of course Revan can be male and female. Revan can be white, black or asian. Revan can be do-gooder or nasty bastard! Of course I know that.

You stated:

Revan canon is female for me and male for you. We are both right. There is no particular canon for the Revan.

Sorry, you can play character as you want, but there is always only one canonical version that exists in c-canon. In Revan's case, it is LSM, in Exile's case, it is LSF

*awkward silence*

uhhh.......

i think malak sux and he trained his apprentice in the arts of suckiness.

darth maul is such a unique fighter tht i cant help but enjoy it

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Movies: Anakin. Whiney spoiled brat with "much fear" in him.

Kotor2: Much as I like him, Disciple had some of the most annoying lines. Always lecturing you and stuff. Especially when you were DS. :wacko:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Kreia: Revan Contiune with your force lessons.

Revan: But Kreia I have to go to Toshi station to go and get power converters.

Kreia: You can do them later with Malak.

Revan: But...............

Kreia: No Revan.

Revan: Okay Kreia I will do my force lessons again.

That is what I do see Revan as an appentrie.

He never managed to do that...

Edited by Xard