Warcraft Universe

Metal_billy

You STILL didn't answer question 2. Is Sargeras alive or dead?

Also, Teron Gorefiends fate is pretty simple to figure out; there are only three possible option. He was either slain at the Battle of Fortress Shadowmoon, he followed Ner'Zuhl and was turned into a Lich along with all the other Death Knights, or he made good on Ner'Zuhl's promise for a world of his own and moved into one.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Then you need to stop saying you know everything.

And you need to stop double posting, by the way.

I only said i knew everything once and that was a mistake, and technically i did not double post because i was adressing two different points, double posting is when you post something needlessly when you could edit it in your original post.

Obviously you aren't, otherwise you would have answered my question on Nekros.

*sigh* why must we continue this argument, i made this thread as a challange for my mind and to have a little fun, you seem to find ways of ruining this fun. I just want to answer questions about the Warcraft lore not have an argument with you TrueNeutral.

So please stop before i get mad.

Uh, that was not a continueance of any arguement. That was an insult based on your overreaction to a joke.

I DID ask you a question. I asked you who Nekros was and what his relation to the WarCraft Lore is. This is the third time.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Obviously you aren't, otherwise you would have answered my question on Nekros.

*sigh* why must we continue this argument, i made this thread as a challange for my mind and to have a little fun, you seem to find ways of ruining this fun. I just want to answer questions about the Warcraft lore not have an argument with you TrueNeutral.

So please stop before i get mad.

YOU WONT LIKE HIM WHEN HE'S ANGRY!!!

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

WILL YOU PLEASE CONFIRM OR DENY THE ACCUSATION FROM NEUTIE ABOUT ARTHAS BEING A ENUCH!

It's very important to me. >_<

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Uh, that was not a continueance of any arguement. That was an insult based on your overreaction to a joke.

I DID ask you a question. I asked you who Nekros was and what his relation to the WarCraft Lore is. This is the third time.

Ok ok, Nekros Skullcrusher was a warlock second in command of the Dragon maw clan, he was the holder of the Demon soul, which he would use to capture and contain Alexstrasza, Nekros became her warden in Grim Batol, using the Demon Soul to inflict unimaginable pain on her whenever she did not cooperate. When she chose to starve herself, he shattered an egg before her. Nekros was tricked by Deathwing into moving Alexstrasza into the open, where she was freed by her lover Korialstrasz, and the first thing she did was dispose of Nekros, burning him to cinders.

What is this english word, asshat? An ass with a hat? Does that make sense?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

YOU WONT LIKE HIM WHEN HE'S ANGRY!!!

I don't like him when he's not. ^_^

1 week after i created this account and i already have someone who does not like me!, that has to be a record or something.

P.S when im angry i

Kill a kitten!

Edited by Metal_billy