Cool Cut Content

This game could have probably been as good as its predecesor if it had no been rushed for the holidays. Lets talk about some cut content.

Citadel Station Demise

This Cut Content can be accessed on The Prima Kotor 2 Guide CD. It shows what would have happened after the Ravager was blown up. The video shows the Ravager still exploding going down and striking the Citadel Station.

This could have been a good scene to see if you were a DS character. Commets please and feel free to post some of the other cut content that sounded cool.

And I think in Kreia's prediction following the cutscene, she says the planet remains a graveyard world

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Actually.....

The skies of Telos shall be shrouded in ash for a century, all that the Republic wrought there serving only as ruins to be uncovered by historians. These worlds, like Malachor and Korriban, will become home to darkness, creating new evils that will rise to threaten the galaxy.

I'm looking at the notes for the choices and it seems that it would be possible for the Exile to be a good guy and still side with Czerka.

Same here. If helping Czerka, Telos will become "planet of machines" or something like that, not barren wasteland like Korriban...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Czerka is evil (w00t)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

And all their nasty little doings in K2...

This game could have probably been as good as its predecesor if it had no been rushed for the holidays. Lets talk about some cut content.

Citadel Station Demise

This Cut Content can be accessed on The Prima Kotor 2 Guide CD. It shows what would have happened after the Ravager was blown up. The video shows the Ravager still exploding going down and striking the Citadel Station.

This could have been a good scene to see if you were a DS character. Commets please and feel free to post some of the other cut content that sounded cool.

Like I'm going to buy the Prima Guide just for that, C'mon I expected to gain some Cut-Content info 'ere.

Jek'Jek Tarr

-Find the Gand Quest - A sullustan in the Gand section of the Jek'Jek Tarr: find the name of a great Gand warrior. Options were to lie to the Sullustan, find the Gand (with a high awareness) and then refuse to tell the sullustan due to the Gands request or tell the sullustan anyway.

-Spa Treatment at the Jek'Jek Tarr - The twi'leks were supposed to be like the twi'lek slaves at Davik's estate and offer steam baths and massages.

-Environment suit stays on - The play would have the option to leave the environment suit on when speaking with Visquis. Judging by the dialog, Mira wasn't supposed to attack the Exile. This exchange was moved to the arena to replace the Geno'Haradan. Visquis later would be able to capture the Exile and order the Ubese to take him to Goto.

-Magic Eight Ball? - In the Jek'Jek Tarr, there was to be a Weequay who had an orb where you can ask questions.

-Mira's escape from the Jek'Jek Tarr - Instead of the Exile killing Visquis, it would be a party member and then Mira would lead them out of the Jek'Jek Tarr into her safehouse. Also, Mira was to be held in some cell in which she says that Visquis will execute her, and where the party member would also rescue her. This is a very weirdly arranged scene.

-Dessicus of the GenoHaradan - Obviously, the GenoHaradan would be the organization beneath the Jek'Jek Tarr.

-Kreia (speaking to Hanharr about another life debt): The screams of your tribe of primitives, the scene of lying blinded with the huntresses' blaster at your skull, I shall make it so that is all you hear and see for the rest of your days.

Goto Yacht

-Threatning Goto - When stumbling upon the control center, the player threatens to use a certain skill to dismantle his vessel, however, Goto says that his droids will just turn off the oxygen.

-Gotos Orders - Goto will command his droids not only to activate the mines but raise the force shield, poison them and deploy guard droids. And finally, Goto notices the bounty hunters on his ship and gives the self-destruct order.

-Geno'Haradan are none of the bounty hunters concern - One of the Zhug brothers will mention that the Geno are also after the Exile during their meeting with Goto and so Goto commands them to ignore them and that they aren't any concern.

Edited by Wild Storm

So... are those going to be restored? (w00t) That would be cool

I would like to see that Bith Sidequest fully completed, It seemed Cut Content. C'mon Nar Shadaa had good sidequests but I must say, that, that was the... WORST QUEST EVER

There wasn't anything cut from it. It was just another way to establish that something was up with the droids on Nar Shaddaa, and then eventually question Goto.

To me it looked cut, seriously what the hell?! You get no information whatsoever about what happened to the Bith, who killed him and how (except that his arm was cut off :thumbsup: ) All the quest is good for is making a measly 100 creds.

To me it looked cut, seriously what the hell?! You get no information whatsoever about what happened to the Bith, who killed him and how (except that his arm was cut off :p ) All the quest is good for is making a measly 100 creds.

Like I said, just another link to Goto. Read the dialogue carefully.

This is the exact reason why people don't like an easy Nihilus...

Edited by Wild Storm