Do you or do u not like peragus  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you or do u not like peragus

• Like peragus
    • Dislike peragus

KORRIBAN WAS AN EXAMPLE, FOOL. AND I TOO HAVE GIVEN MY VOTE, I LIKE PERAGUS AS STARTER!

Lets keep it civil otherwise you will feel the darkside of the force.

:) CAPS LOCK?

i WOULD RATHER BE CHASED BY dARTH sION ON PERAGUS THAN GOING STRAIGHT TO tELOS1111

Its probably got something to do with plot development and other dramatic stuff that I,really know nothing about.

QUESTION, for Vaxen83 or anyone else interested. After reading Fan Fictions of K2,there does not seem to be many people who elaborate on the Peragus section of the game.Since you feel there should be more quests on peragus could you give us or me an example?

You can PM me if you like. :)

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Peragus didn't bother me until I replayed the game for a 2nd time. After that I began to actively dislike it. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Mining facility could have been based on Peragus II instead of being trapped in an asteroid. Concept of fuel explosion in exposing core of Peragus II makes things a bit messy.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Geez I thought I hated Taris, after playing through Peragus the second time I realised this new planet was something all together more horrid.

I only suffer through them, because you always know that the games get really good after you leave those planets behind, in the case of Peragus, eating your space dust

Peragus didn't bother me until I replayed the game for a 2nd time. After that I began to actively dislike it. :(

Yep mee tooo :)

Peragus was a good enough intro to the game. I'm teaching a friend to play RPGs (for some reason they insisted on starting at KotOR II instead of I), and for them, Peragus worked really well as a chance to learn the basics.

But yeah, the second time through, it really, really sucked. No other characters to interact with, no sidequests... it seemed like one of those run-through-the-level-killing-everything games I hate. Admittedly, figuring out everything backwards was cool, but once you already know it... it's just a pain to replay.

peragus... peragus :ermm: i don't know what i really dislike in this sequence. there are relevant events: sion incoming, assassin droids... why the exile landed there and the presence of the ebon hawk.

what's strange... it seems there's no hurry at all and why did kreia survive against sion? sith assassins were far too weak (ok kotor2 is very easy).

peargus lacks in action tempo, level design, models and lights. in kotor's 1 initial sequence there was a good action tempo, the player felt the hurry and that the ship was going to blow... peragus also has dangers but they don't seem "dangerous", there was no direct confront even with sion in the end... all was reduced exploring spoiled corridors, hacking down few mindless droids and listening to some holos. i think things there would have been better if

a small group of miners somehow survived and explained to the exile what really happened... i know all that takes resources and time to be realized and there was not.

honestly when i think about kotor2 i imagine how it should have been in his "full glory", better than kotor1 for sure, maybe another PST :D

Geez I thought I hated Taris, after playing through Peragus the second time I realised this new planet was something all together more horrid.

I only suffer through them, because you always know that the games get really good after you leave those planets behind, in the case of Peragus, eating your space dust

i liked taris, especially the first time. really got anxious when we went to dantooine for the first time

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Taris had plenty of side quests, and i enjoy a populated environtment with problems i can help fix, full of dark and lightside paths, and drunkees!

it also had the arena and swoop race, which made people in taris think you are a hero, thats just me personally enjoying to toot my own horn :D

Highlights:Apartments to loot, drunks, hahahaha

Dislikes:long, full of mistakes you can correct

Peragus, lonely, ever zoom in on the dead faces(EEEEK)

i felt scared viewing that i was drugged off the bat by an unknown scource killing everyone but me, then having to click an option called open morgue door

and viewing holorecords of people being gassed and set up and betrayed, it gave peragus an eerie and melancholy setting, which is a personal dislike

Highlights:New things since kotor I like force perception/comlink and more character humor than kotor 1

Dislikes: sense of horror and nervousness that is created by the events on peragus

Taris was like a step into the real Star Wars movie universe, it had the steriotpyical good buy bad guy thing happening it was really involving and entertaining giving you a large persepective of whats happening ect. I loved it, it was like a whole new planet and a beginning of something new.

Peragus was basically shallow and could have been developed to a further extent.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧