~4 minute Mass Effect trailer on 360 marketplace

Epiphany

You freaking morons don't even get it. IT UNFOLDS IN BLOODY REAL-TIME.

AND ATTACKING ITS WEAK POINT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE!

...sorry got carried away there :)

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Do we have release date for this?

Looks promising.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Any idiot can come up with 'sources' and have a 50:50 chance of getting it right. What's the point? Getting a cookie? Getting Darque's admiration?

'No, I'm right!'

'No, I'M right!'

So now I'm an idiot for talking about a source? Cool...

He could just as well have been referring to me.

Llyranor and I have one of those "let's insult each other as much as we can" type relationships.

I think it's because his dirty Commie Army is in the process of being squashed by my elite German Panzer divisions.

So, if it's set in space, it's a Star Wars clone?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ok, so what exactly about it's style is "clearly Star Wars"? And what makes it not as mature?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ok, so what exactly about it's style is "clearly Star Wars"?  And what makes it not as mature?

Star Wars is about immature mythology (or in ME: "...the machines are coming!!!") and putting teddy bears or blue-skinned clowns into the universe and think that would make sense.

Ok, I didn't see immature mythology, or teddy bears and clowns in that trailer. You still didn't tell me what made the game "clearly Star Wars"

I'm not asking you to take it back, but to back it up with something. You're just avoiding the question now.

You didn't present it as opinion, you tried to pass it off as fact. Now, you said I never asked "any kind of question".

Ok, so what exactly about it's style is "clearly Star Wars"?  And what makes it not as mature?

There are two questions there.

Star Wars is about immature mythology (or in ME: "...the machines are coming!!!") and putting teddy bears or blue-skinned clowns into the universe and think that would make sense.

You even quoted them, and answered one of them. I am still looking for the answer to the first question in the series of two questions.

You didn't present it as opinion, you tried to pass it off as fact.  Now, you said I never asked "any kind of question".

There are two questions there.

You even quoted them, and answered one of them. I am still looking for the answer to the first question in the series of two questions.

Setting and story should go hand in hand. The Star Wars Universe is all about shoe-horning some strange looking, often English-speaking aliens into the Universe just to replace some stereotypes we even see on this earth. Or short: The Star Wars universe is a mess.

ME seems to go a similar path: Space hamsters, reptilian warriors put into condom-armour and woman with integrated bike-helmets make as much sense as the Star Wars universe --> Nada.

I expected a more finely crafted setting and characters. But hey, since this whole industry is still very immature, I can't expect that much at once, huh?