The phone that won't stop ringing

I was playing through the game and got to the part where I get the call from Czerka...but instead of answering the phone I decided to speak to Atton. After ending the conversation I went to rest and was unable to answer the phone. As a result if I get anywhere near the apartment from now on I can hear the phone ringing but there is no action to take.

iceman1731.jpg

Had this too... just ignore. Won't stop your progress in any way.

(do expect at one moment Atton to ask you to pick up the thing)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Seeing all these weird glitches makes me think just how lucky I was. Apart from the widespread stuff that's universally acknowledged, I never experienced any of these problems. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It just keeps getting weirder. I just noticed that I can even hear the ringing inside the Ebon Hawk. I'm late noticing this because the Ebon Hawk is usually filled with the sounds of boot on steel floors and a certain astromech droid that makes considerable noise while moving from area to area.

iceman1731.jpg

Almost same here, except for an occasional automatic rapid flashing of dialogue lines where words become a blur when going through them without being able to read those words fast enough.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Many many many experienced...

You might just not pay attention; or just play "as intended"?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I still say the galaxy droid wasn't a glitch. For it to have it's own dialogue and ability to transport you to any world, that seems like some easter egg from the guys over at Bioware. The worst in K1 would have to be the replicating Zalbaar glitch that sometimes was brought on by the galaxy droid.

iceman1731.jpg

"Galaxy droid"? :huh: "Zaalbar glitch"? ;)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Towards the end of K1 when traveling between two worlds you would land somewhere physically impossible eg:Dantooine or Kolto research facility,causing the Wookie or Bastilla army,and the ability to go back to Taris.That glitch got dull quickly,how many times can you kill a Rancor with force storm.

It was also a bit inconvenient to have to save to make sure your game didn't screw up for example the auto mission complete ,where if you go into the tomb of Tulak Hord and the console jams completing the mission for you,giving you dark-side points but no tablet. <_<

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Exile: hello?

Stranger:*breathing*.........

Exile: hello?

*hang up*

Exile: TSF this were preson keeps calling me

TSF Guard: did treaten you?

Exile: no

TSF Guard: we can trace the call

Later

Exile: stop calling me!

TSF Guard: Jedi we've traced the call its coming from in side the room!

Nilius:*breathing*

Exile: aaaaaaahhhhhhh

You guys are lucky. I think I had the worst glitch of all. I saved my game at the beggining of peragus and forgot to save unti the end. Only when I tried to save at the end it said that I had a damaged file and so I had to do the whole thing over again. Now I save on multiple files should this atrocity ever happen again.

• 2 weeks later...

At least one could hear a room phone ringing in some way. Would not mind that than having to hear screams through the Force in terms of transmission of pain over distances spanning lengths of light-years. Silence perhaps.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧