I don't know why, but I can never be darksided, at least without being lightsided first. I honestly feel bad ripping people off and killing poor little midget aliens etc. The character needs to have a struggle and the way I go to the dark side has to be through the more anger side of things. Lightsided is always better IMO

Yeah...OE did an excelent jon of making the darkside path seductive and desirable.

iceman1731.jpg

I've always played as LSer coz it's my way of being. I don't like murdering innocents or killing people I love... it's just not right. I even finished both games as DSer once but only for pure interest... but in the end I felt bad anyway...

I always see the Light as the true path. The Jedi should always rule. Go Jedi!

I always see the Light as the true path. The Jedi should always rule. Go Jedi!

i shall make you eat those words and you will have a taste of the true power of the Dark Side!!!

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

What is that? Spoiling my handsome features? Getting manical bwahahahaa - laughing syndrome? Lose all the babes because of my wrinkes and...psychological problems?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Carth basically flees from Bastila and PC towards end for DS Revan in first game.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Carth basically flees from Bastila and PC towards end for DS Revan in first game.

Yeah he's a cowardly soldier. He ran away from Mission and left her for dead on Rakata Prime. Run Mission!

He didn't flee.

He just ran for his mommy.

What? If the savior of the Galaxy turned to the Dark Side, wouldn't you run for mommy?

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

In his defence (can't believe I'm defending Carth) would you want to single handedly take on the dark lord of the sith and his new apprentice? Especially after they had already killed to Jedi and Carth was not a Jedi.

iceman1731.jpg

Yeah he's a cowardly soldier. He ran away from Mission and left her for dead on Rakata Prime. Run Mission!

He didn't flee.

He just ran for his mommy.

What? If the savior of the Galaxy turned to the Dark Side, wouldn't you run for mommy?

Well, Carth might run for his life.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

In his defence (can't believe I'm defending Carth) would you want to single handedly take on the dark lord of the sith and his new apprentice? Especially after they had already killed to Jedi and Carth was not a Jedi.

i would die defending an innocent twilek girl sooner than flee from the sith.

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Hmm... Canderous is warrior, Carth is soldier

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I think we discussed this Warrior-Soldier thing time ago, Xard.

Their classes are both SOLDIER... I know that Candy states he's a warrior to Carth but his class is still SOLDIER

Frankly, I don't remember that kind of discuss. :)

Yeah I know, I just was picky o:)

Oh :)

Well, I have alzheimer :lol:

We can have Soldier class characters with slight variances in opinions.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 3 months later...

Did not see enough of Carth in second game, even as cameo character. Like which planets Republic fleet was circling around or so. Lots of gaps with this part of story.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧