Very little of Carth present is good. He is too much of a whiner.

Am I the only one who thinks that every single party member (including Revan) was equally whiny? Not that it really has any impact of how I think of the NPCs but seriously, I really wonder why Juhani or Bastila doesn't get as much "whiny complaints" from the fans. Bastila, I could sort of see why she wouldn't (player too distracted to listen to her...) :)

Edited by Wild Storm

I've observed that Juhani does get stuck with the "whiner" label quite often. Bastila usually gets the "preachy" label (and rightly so :blink: ). And I would put the "whiner" label on Mission and Atton more that I would Carth, but maybe that's just me.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Having problems is a normal part of life(real or virtual), So talking about it is normal.

Whining or not, needing to vent about your problems is very healthy.

Well They needed someone to talk too. The PC in both games work as psychologist.

It is also a good way to open up potential sidequest for the PC and Being a RPG, Sidequest are an important to gain more EXP.

EXP in Rpg is gold. Too Bad, I can't trade them in for credits.

Edited by DeathScepter