KOTOR III: The Force

Not like Beast Trick, which was selectively useful against some enemies.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I would like to see Force Destruction (Orb) as an available Force Power in KOTOR III.

I would also like options to alter the Hue/Color and Intensity of Force Powers using an adjustable Hue/Color Palette and an effective array of dials for adjusting and visually enhancing Force properties.

So far, in terms of DS/LS force powers, might not be able to think of any yet. Have been considering a further form of Battle Meditation, that has a capacity to induce NPCs who not party members to fight against each other. (Probably a universal force power) Might give it a name like Conflict Conflagration which is a universal power. Induces both party members and NPCs to fight against their own kind they know.

There might be times when such a power is offered as a dialogue option that could incite some heat into an argument between two NPCs, inducing them to blow up into a quarrelsome debate that escalates gradually towards a fist fight.

So far, have yet to see such a power that creates divisiveness among animals and people. Say, for example, those boma beasts and cannoks inhabiting Dxun's jungle terrain.

However, this power is limited to small-scale battles, and could not bring two major parties co-habiting on a planet against each other where armies might be involved.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Force Abilities:

Telekinesis- Throwing objects at people (as well as moving objects out of the way) is an important Jedi Power that should have been in KotOR I.

note: The Telekinesis power would also be cool because it would be useful in situations where a jedi might lose his lightsaber and needed it back...furthermore the ability of a game engine that can have a jedi lose his lightsaber (perhap it was kicked out of his hand) make the KotOR II powers of Force Deflection and Redirection more useful.

And although I cant come up with names of other powers I wouldn't mind one that is similar to what Yoda can do when attacked by force lightning.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Do people even read the thread in here?

If you ask my opinion, the whole force system should be sacked for somehting more elaborate an dynamic. Right now it's pretty much spells and mana and there's no enviroment control, even though it's one of the most prominent manifestations of the force.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'd be interested in what you mean by environment control, I'm not sure I understand - you mean like being able to push objects away and that kind of stuff?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Arghh, it's not telekinesis. You are not using your mind.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just want Force power word, Kill :thumbsup: And Force Fireball

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Force Blind. Makes it easier to not have to see things around for a while. Enemies will have a -5 penalty to hit rate and defence.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 1 month later...

Force bowel expullsion: enemies get a -5 to movment and -8 charisma

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Wouldn't bowel expulsion give them a + to movement?  :p"

Most people don't move as well with a load in their pants, you still carry the same weight just in an awkward place, and plus you have to "tone down" your movements as to not allow said substance to escape down you legs.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.