What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

First album : Use your illusion pt. 2

Can't remember how old i was, but in the end i didnt even like it. Still don't.

np: Ry Cooder - Crow Black Chicken "Boomer's Story"

That's because Guns N Roses haven't made a good album since Appetite For Destruction.

Currently listening to: Creed - Pity For A Dime, because discussing them here made me want to dig out their first album.

HOLY DINGO SCOTT STAPP IS EVEN MORE ANNOYING THAN I REMEMBER.

Hey man, those are two respected female singer-songwriters. No harm in listening to them... in moderation.

Neko Case in particular has a fantastic voice. She's the real deal, not the Nashville pretenders.

I can take DiFranco in smaller doses, though. She had a really great song on a Woody Guthrie tribute CD a while back. Springsteen was on it too (big surprise).

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, but I reckon I need a break, my vagina's reaching the size of Texas, engulfing Arkansas as we progress in our quest for girlish enlightenment, well, it's not like anyone actually cares for Arkansas, I guess we can, still, look at the sky, whisper our prayers, hold hands and sing along to the moody wailings of New York lesbos. Kindly rotate, switch partners and commence the boogie-woogieing. Buggery is so last century.

B00000I9KU.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Well, the Meat Puppets should help you shake the introspective songs probing the female ... psyche.

The Wrens - North to Nothing

i'd sing your praises to the devil's face

but even fire couldn't dry you out

you wouldn't know a good shot if you drank one

throws up throws punches throws everybody out

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

my first 3 cd's were

Nazareth ... Hair of the Dog

Whitesnake ... Come and Get It

Black Sabbath ... Heaven and Hell

My first cassett was

Alice Cooper's Greatest Hits

My First 8 Track was

Fleetwood Mac's ... Rumors

My First Album was

Iron Butterfly ... Inna Gadda Da Vida as long as you're all listing first :blink:

26 September 1964

Count from that. <_< Why you just not check profile first, then ask questions if it doesn't provide answer?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Why don't you just check profile first... :)

8-Tracks were lame, but compared to only having the radio in the car at the time it was a boon.

One of the first ones I can remember playing on my parents old cabinet stereo system (which had an AM/FM tuner, record player plus the 8 track system with those four, no six big fat butttons you would use to advance the tape inside) was a K-Tel twofer with about sixty songs from the fifties.

I remember 'Hang Down Your Head Tom Dooley' was one of my childhood favorites, along with a song called 'Sugar Shack', although I can't remember the artist.

Nowadays I feel just about naked without my ipod. I'm glad we've come along way, but I really thought we'd all have jetpacks by now. :)

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm glad we've come along way, but I really thought we'd all have jetpacks by now. :)

What, you don't?

I can't afford the jet fuel for it right now, actually. And the adapter I ordered over the internet that converts some of the bile I read in these threads to power it still hasn't arrived yet... :ermm:

Bevis Frond - Drowned

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.