A tidbit about Project Georgia

funcroc

I can see a vampire type critter in a post apocalyptic setting. Due to a mutation a splinter group of humans are born with the need to feast on blood. Naturally they develop fangs and possible a neurotoxin poison sacs to help faciliate the subduing of prey.

I can see a vampire type critter in a post apocalyptic setting.  Due to a mutation a splinter group of humans are born with the need to feast on blood.  Naturally they develop fangs and possible a neurotoxin poison sacs to help faciliate the subduing of prey.

Exactly. It would make more sense to see a vampire in a post-apoc game than simply being grounded purely in mythology.

"Due to a mutation a splinter group of humans are born with the need to feast on blood. Naturally they develop fangs and possible a neurotoxin poison sacs to help faciliate the subduing of prey."

These really aren't vampires. They're just another mutant human race that's called vampire; but they aren't 'real' (lol) vampires; at least not in the sense of vampires that are referred to - undead creatures that feed on human blood.

Your version is cool and works; but is only a vampire in name only. Might as well call them something else.. heck, call them Goths. L0llers! Or bloodsucking humans.

P.S. Fantasy vampires will *never* get dull.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Mutant vampires just seem so out of place.  The mutated creatures in the Fallout games didn't make much sense, but they fit in well enough. 

Mutant vampires.. just.. eww

The radiation would cause the mutation of the animals over time, plus the Master had his fun with genetics as well.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I can see a vampire type critter in a post apocalyptic setting.  Due to a mutation a splinter group of humans are born with the need to feast on blood.  Naturally they develop fangs and possible a neurotoxin poison sacs to help faciliate the subduing of prey.

Ok I'm going to go against the trend and disagree with you (wtf). I think vampires need to be cool like in Bloodlines with their secret society and political intrigue, rad nightclubs and mansions, music etc.

Vampires hanging out in blown out tin cans and rusty sheds, preying on people sitting around a campfire in the dessert just ain't going to cut it.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Ok I'm going to go against the trend and disagree with you (wtf). I think vampires need to be cool like in Bloodlines with their secret society and political intrigue, rad nightclubs and mansions, music etc.

Vampires hanging out in blown out tin cans and rusty sheds, preying on people sitting around a campfire in the dessert just ain't going to cut it.

Yes! Someone who has seen the light.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Who's to say that there wouldn't be a secret society, with political intrigue, rad nightclubs, and whatnot?