A tidbit about Project Georgia

funcroc

There could well be, but I don't think it would have the cultured, polished feel to it. The decadance that almost defines vampire culture through the ages.

Maybe it could work in a modern cyber punk future with underground raves but I'm doubting the dusty blown out, people in rags setting. The closest I can imagine them taking over old metropolises and living in the skyscrapers etc.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Ahem... not all vamps are anne rice candy ass toreador wannabes :p

Some are actually cool :p

While an AR vamp wouldn't fit a fallout setting, a BS one would.

Heck, I wouldn't expect a Dark Age vamp to be all frilly and wusstastic :wacko: She'd be badass and wearing full plate. :devil:

Vampires need to be undead bloodsuckers. If not, and if they are actually humans who have mutated, they're not truley vampires. They're no more vampires than the 'vampires' found in 'real life'. Might as well give them a whole different name.

That doesn't mean Hades' idea of a 'PA mutated human akin to a vampire' is a bad idea. It isn't. It just isn't a vampire. It's something different.

Game over.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

A post apocalyptic role playing game with vampires!  :D

No. :blink:

Why not? :)

Vamps stay in their own genre and sad end of the world background stays in theres.

Yeah, vampires are to stay in castles in Transylvania with totally rad horse and carriages and gypsy servants. Wait...

I can see a vampire type critter in a post apocalyptic setting.  Due to a mutation a splinter group of humans are born with the need to feast on blood.  Naturally they develop fangs and possible a neurotoxin poison sacs to help faciliate the subduing of prey.

I agree with Hades, this is an awesome idea. Bethesda are you listening?

Also, weren't the vampires in Blade basically like this, minus the rads.

AR would be Anne Rice. Not sure about BS myself.

Brahm Stoker? The original vampire book author?

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I have no idea why, but today I got this huge urge to play a new, post-apocalyptic game. I mean a really huge urge. Like, I'm sitting at work dreaming myself away for ten minutes at a time, fantasizing about a non-existant game and how awesome it could be with today's technology huge.

I really hope one of these new projects is post-apocalyptic.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Ok I'm going to go against the trend and disagree with you (wtf).  I think vampires need to be cool like in Bloodlines with their secret society and political intrigue, rad nightclubs and mansions, music etc.

Vampires hanging out in blown out tin cans and rusty sheds, preying on people sitting around a campfire in the dessert just ain't going to cut it.

I was going to go more down the lines as roving band of psychopathic marauders as the bad guys in the second Mad max movie, preying on settlements who are struggling to survive in a dark and bleak landscape.

Kate looks like a boy. No offence, but she does.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

A boy with a lot of make up, I'll give you that, but fairly androgynic nevertheless.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

A boy with a lot of make up, I'll give you that, but fairly androgynic nevertheless.

if the boys in finland looks like kate, we suspect that your population must have some rather severe gender identity issues. no doubt it must be disconcerting to finish lesbians... finding themselves attracted to all those petite finish men.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

:D

kirottu said:

Oh, I'm sure you just took any picture of Kate for your example. Hey, I can play that game too! Check this out:

TomboyKate.jpg

I've seen more feminine people in a russian prison.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!