Is that it????

Alright so im on Malacore V and I go into the big chamber where Keia is (at the end i guess)... and her and i fight. I defeat her and am about to finish her off (im going with the dark side) when three lightsabers appear and i start fighting them. I manage to kill them and then the final scene is with me and Kreia. I tell her that this graveyard is where you belong (or something like than)... and she lets out a moan as she dies... As soon as she hits the ground my game sends me back to the main menu.

She dies, I go directly to the main menu with out it loading or saving... what is up with this????

Also, a lot of the times, between maps loading, my game will freeze and have to restart. It will get to about 60% or 98% and itll freeze, and send me an error message. Anyone have an idea about this?

Edited by Yourrid

Don't worry, in some time TSL restoration project will be finshed and we will have a true end to this game!!! ;)

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kreia dies, end movie plays, then back to the main screen.

Yup, K2 was horribly cut, and a lot of the resolutions of the characters was lost. Lots of that material is still hidden in the game files.

Remember to ask Kreia questions at the end - she has quite a lot to say that shines light on many elusive topics of the game.

As some have said, however, there is a Sith Lords Restoration Project, which will restore much of the cut material and seems to be coming along nicely.

However, an entire planet was also cut from the game, which the M4-78 project intends to restore.

But yes, it's disappointing. Blame Lucasarts and not Obsidian, though - it was Lucasarts who decided to push the deadline hard and have Obsidian cut the game to pieces :angry:

Man this sucks!!!!

oh well, im going to play it again and actually do everything there is to do instead of rushing to the horrible end ;)

From your last post, jediphile, it looks as though there are a bunch of updates that i can put onto kotor 2. I plan on replaying the game again but id like to add some patches or cool tools to try and stitch the game back together; how it should have been...

what files would you all recomend I install to bring KOTOR 2 back to life?

links for these files would be extremely appreciated...

Sorry, there is (yet) only bug patches on Team Gizka's site. Restoration Project isn't ready yet :(

So you can't install yet any files to bring k2 back to life.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I tried it again... i got to listen to the future from Kreia...

Is that the end of the game... i must admit i was expecting a something a little more dramatic or eventfull....

Welcome to Obsidian forums. You could sort of look at it as an ending which Obsidian had barely enough time to finish off. Two projects are currently being worked on: M4-78 and The Sith Lords Restoration Project which will involve finishing mega patches for K2. So far the TSL team has worked through quite a few things on their part.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Don't worry, in some time TSL restoration project will be finshed and we will have a true end to this game!!!
But non-canonical.

Hmm... awk. Well, who cares? And besides, there is chance...yes there is! (w00t) At least I hope so...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Don't worry, in some time TSL restoration project will be finshed and we will have a true end to this game!!!
But non-canonical.

Hmm... awk. Well, who cares? And besides, there is chance...yes there is! (w00t) At least I hope so...

It would be a first, but it's not something to hold your breath over...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Sad but true. But it doesn't matter. All that matters is that I get to play this game as it was ment to be

But non-canonical.

It would be a first, but it's not something to hold your breath over...

Nor do I. Still, it's not as if Team Gizka is adding their own stuff - all they'll be restoring was intended to be in the game by the authors, so I do think that increases the chance of having it be at least accepted as at least semi-canon.

The same will probably not be the case for the M4-78 project, though, since they have no choice but to write new stuff, given how early during development the planet was cut. Makes me very curious to see what they come up with, though.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think the cut stuff in the ending would really add that much to the game. There are still loose ends and IMO it's even darker than what we got... But as said countless times already, the game was just rushed and badly written. And now the way things are going, it's going to take them twice as long to start K3 as it did to make K2. <_<

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think the cut stuff in the ending would really add that much to the game.
True.
But as said countless times already, the game was just rushed and badly written.
Rushed, yes. Badly written, no.

• 1 month later...
The ending was never meant to be epic ever, cut content or not. Big difference compared to K1.
yes, big difference. i don't really understand what it is that went wrong with TSL, i think they had to do a better job on the Ravager, the Nihilus thing was resolved way too quickly, i think that was meant to be the real ending, the rest was just settling things with Kreia and a say-goodbye thing before making for the unknown regions. what was indeed bad, very bad, was Malachor's surface, what happend to the party? are they injuried or something? how did Mira end up ko all alone on the surface all of a sudden, maybe she went after you as soon as she regained consciousness? they had to show all that stuff.