Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

FZ%20-%20view%20of%20the%20boxes.jpg

The nasty part of that mission is the freaking Silent Hill homage meat chamber with twitching zombies and a cage fight. Yeah, and the pyramid head ambient pounding on the background. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ok, this FL mod looks cool.

1. Is the server laggy?

2. Are there stupid clans/rules on the server?

3. Can somebody kindly provide me with a link to the mod and mod manager please? I am feeling really lazy today. :D

1. Server is in europe so I can download at the same time and still no lags.

2. I don

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

FZ%20-%20view%20of%20the%20boxes.jpg

The nasty part of that mission is the freaking Silent Hill homage meat chamber with twitching zombies and a cage fight. Yeah, and the pyramid head ambient pounding on the background.  :thumbsup:

Is that Thief?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Thief 2, yeah.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Ok, this FL mod looks cool.

1. Is the server laggy?

2. Are there stupid clans/rules on the server?

3. Can somebody kindly provide me with a link to the mod and mod manager please? I am feeling really lazy today. :D

1. Server is in europe so I can download at the same time and still no lags.

2. I don

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

Is that Gods:Lands of Infinity?

kirottu said:

It's been released? I remember playing the demo of it a while ago. It was actually quite fun, except for the horrible translations and voice-overs. As usual.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I actually wrote a rather long email to the GODS developer after playing the demo. I really liked their combat style, but I was concerned about the translation. I begged them to hire a professional writer for an English version. They responded, surprisingly, with this.

"1) dialogues: We intended english in our game to be simple and easy to understand for wide range of people, better said to be 'international english'. BTW, we tried to shorten dialogues as much as possible because we think that RPG game is not a book. Those dialogues were writen by myself and I just don't like long dialogues in games. I must admit that I am not english born. But yes, we hired an american for dialogue correction so we expected them to be correct. On the other hand, I understand that an English teacher would be more demanding for style, diction, tone etc."

I think I'll pick it up just because it was cool to get a personal response.

Ah, Falcon's Eye makes Nethack almost decent.

Really, the only real difficulty in original Nethack(discounting lack of common sense, like running down stairs encumbered by loot) was determining what the heck the pink L, green T or small r meant.

kirottu said:

It runs quite well on my old computer. (Radeon 9600 Pro, 512 mb ram, 3ghz mp)

From the FAQ:

Minimal requirements:

750 Mhz processor

256 MB RAM

ATI 9200+, Nvidia GeForce 4+ (pixel shader compatible)

CD/DVD ROM

DirectX compatible sound card

Windows 98/ME/2000/XP

DirectX 9.c

Optimal requirements:

2Ghz processor

512 MB RAM

ATI 9500 +, Nvidia GeForce FX (pixel shader compatible)

DirectX compatible sound card

Windows 98/ME/2000/XP

DirectX 9.c

centinexx.png