Lioness in Zoo Kills Man Who Invoked God

Baley

would you wanna protect a guy like that if you were God?

he sounds a little too sure of his good standing in heaven, I guess he forgot that Superbia is a deadly sin..

Fortune favors the bald.

KIEV (Reuters) - A man shouting that God would keep him safe was mauled to death by a lioness in Kiev zoo after he crept into the animal's enclosure, a zoo official said on Monday.

"The man shouted 'God will save me, if he exists', lowered himself by a rope into the enclosure, took his shoes off and went up to the lions," the official said.

"A lioness went straight for him, knocked him down and severed his carotid artery."

The incident, Sunday evening when the zoo was packed with visitors, was the first of its kind at the attraction. Lions and tigers are kept in an "animal island" protected by thick concrete blocks.

2006_06_05t093641_450x319_us_ukrain.jpg

I bet you that was one of those guys you when you start asking qurstions about his religon and when he doesn't have any facts or anything to answer your questions. He just says "Have faith."

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well, at least we found out what happened to Grey Jedi Knight.

He turned faiths?

Gray Jedi is/was a forum member who was a big Christian.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

This guy sounds similarly dumb as as the martial arts expert who thought he could fight lions; it turned out he was wrong. :lol:

Isn't that illegal or did it happen back in the 1800s? There was an ancient story about some martial arts guy who killed a tiger with his bare hands but many people speculated that the tiger must have been either sick or really old.

You'd have to be a fething halfwit to try and fight a tiger hand to hand. I mean four of its five of its six points are all knives!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Optimism is evil for you; pessimism is the way.

Good luck with that whole dying at 50 thing. :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

You'd have to be a fething halfwit to try and fight a tiger hand to hand. I mean four of its five of its six points are all knives!

The story goes that the dude was a low-ranking officer in the army. He was attacked by a tiger when he was traveling across the countryside at night. He killed it by riding on top of the tiger and repeatedly punched it in the face and had the body to show for it. Plausible story or not? :rolleyes:

Edited by julianw