Lionheart Collectors Edition Question

Reflexive had their collective heads so far up their arses. Cabal basically drove away anybody who had interest in the game with his continual: "well, if you don't liek it, don't buy the game" mantra.

They pretty much ignored everybody's suggestions and released an astounding chunk of poo.

The whole "there-will be-no-pause-function-in-this-game" fiasco was hilarious. Or would be if it hadn'tr destroyed a promising game idea.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Is Reflexive still making games?

http://www.bigkahunareef2.com/

:-

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

"I'm not the worst?"

You lose. I win.

I liked Cabal. I think more developers should tell 'fans' that.

Sadly, like him as I did, it still doesn't chnage the fact that Lh was a dissapointment. Still, many games are much worse including ones that Hades likes. *cough* ES series *cough*

IOt should be noted as well that while Reflexive deserves a lot of the blame; they didn't get much help from their pub;lisher eitehr sicne they chose the wrong time to get signed by Interplay/BIS to make a game since that company and division were on the way down as well.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Oh, they are making lame games that no one in their right mind would give a crap about. Sad stuff.

Volourn, Lionheart is far far far worse than any of the TES games. Its worse than Gothic even. Frankly, Lionheart has to be the worse CRPG, let alone worse game, I have ever played. I rather play Diablo than Lionheart.

Edited by Judge Hades

Someone must like them. They have somehow managed to survive the diaster known as LH. Can't say the same for BIS... though their games surely aren't for me...

"Volourn, Lionheart is far far far worse than any of the TES games. Its worse than Gothic even. Frankly, Lionheart has to be the worse CRPG, let alone worse game, I have ever played. I rather play Diablo than Lionheart."

Wrong. But, hey, you are the one with bad taste likeing games such as TES series, POR2, DD, DTU, and the list goes on which are ALl much worse than LH.

Edited by Volourn

I liked Lionheart. It was different and the premise was interesting. The way they used history was sharp.

It was overly combat intensive towards the end.

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

The background and story was good. The problem was the game stopping bugs.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Darque, the game royally sucks.  If you want to waste your money then go for it but it is the worst game ever put out by Black Isle.  Llyr, every pure real time DnD game such as BGDA, BGDA 2, Demonstone, and DDO truly did suck.

I think I played the demo or something, and enjoyed that, so I see no reason not to get it.

POR2 was horrible. the only RPG as bad as it was likely DTU. To say it's better than any other game than that one automatically means you overrate POR2.

Game over.

I like how you threw in Diablo there...almost slipped by my keen eye. The biggest problem with Lionheart and PoR2 is that they had potential and failed miserably. It's like that unplayable Lands of Lore sequel.