17 terror suspects arrested in Toronto

Atreides

To some degree, more or less. We don't like other people to tell us what sort of things we can or can't make fun of. There are, of course, bad taste but I don't think this was bad taste, provocative yes, but legal. It has even been tested in court.
Dude, please. Your courts approving mean jack. You are rotten to the bone.

I mean, you guys legalized homosexuality!

You'll all burn in hell for sure. And meanwhile, Omar or whatever will be in paradise with more virgins than he can handle.

:lol:

omar?

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

have u googled politics?hahaha!i dont use such weak ways to make sense.hahahaha

Wait! You actually make sense? :lol:

Damn my Low IQ again...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

i think hitler is a bad man.like bush or blair.can u make similar pics for them too?

I amazed you talk so big, seeing as how your country as sinned more than ours.

dont believe fake propoganda.do u know where turkey is on themap?i doubt it after seeing your fart

Yes I do, I got a 100 on the middle east map test. :lol: Anywho do you know anything about the Ottoman Empire and WW1? And not to mention Turkey hasn't been doing the nicest things lately. Also I doubt get your last statnent "after seeing your fart", is that some kind of insult that you "low IQed" people use?

and u eat turkey in xmas.did u know we eat too?i doubt.however im not a christ as being christ is not needed to eat turkey.go turkey!

I don't eat turkey on Christmas.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Which is why you don't make any sense. At all.

was this thread to make sense?thnx for illumination.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

i think hitler is a bad man.like bush or blair.can u make similar pics for them too?

dont believe fake propoganda.do u know where turkey is on themap?i doubt it after seeing your fart

Yes I do, I got a 100 on the middle east map test. :lol: Anywho do you know anything about the Ottoman Empire and WW1? And not to mention Turkey hasn't been doing the nicest things lately. Also I doubt get your last statnent "after seeing your fart", is that some kind of insult that you "low IQed" people use?

and u eat turkey in xmas.did u know we eat too?i doubt.however im not a christ as being christ is not needed to eat turkey.go turkey!

u eat hindi or something?

illumination:hindi is teh turkish name for turkey.i hpo u r illuminated

Edited by Onur The Courageous

The Illuminator

Which is why you don't make any sense. At all.

was this thread to make sense?thnx for illumination.

You're obviously too smart for us.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Hehehehehehehhehehehe...this is adorable, he think's he's people. :lol:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

u eat hindi or something?

No I eat ham, which comes from a pig.

To some degree, more or less. We don't like other people to tell us what sort of things we can or can't make fun of. There are, of course, bad taste but I don't think this was bad taste, provocative yes, but legal. It has even been tested in court.

You'll all burn in hell for sure. And meanwhile, Omar or whatever will be in paradise with more virgins than he can handle.

Actually, we were first out with the whole llegalized pr0n thing too.

And to answer Turkeys question, I did say that those I know agree with me more or less.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Actually, we were first out with the whole llegalized pr0n thing too.

And to answer Turkeys question, I did say that those I know agree with me more or less.

u deceived them?hahaha

The Illuminator

Hehehehehehehhehehehe...this is adorable, he think's he's people.  :lol:

omar?

...No. O-N-U-R. Jesus, he doesn't even know who he is. :o

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Hehehehehehehhehehehe...this is adorable, he think's he's people.  :o

You're adorable :lol:

(damn; why is this thread still running...)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Key word being "thinks".

- Everlast

Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

^

omar?

wow.u know my name.hahahahowever u dont need to use capitals if u wanna swear to feed yo ego.u didnt mean to?hahaha

The Illuminator

Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

The Illuminator

Key word being "thinks".

I know but he doesn't.

Touche', astroman...touche'.

- Everlast

omar?

wow.u know my name.hahahahowever u dont need to use capitals if u wanna swear to feed yo ego.u didnt mean to?hahaha

Swear? When did he "swear'? Is "who" a swear word to you?

Wait a minute, isn't Karka turkish? What would he say about this?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

omar?

Swear? When did he "swear'? Is "who" a swear word to you?

well i was using a logical imagination as he popped up here swearing me

The Illuminator