• KOTOR
    • KOTOR2
    • Jedi Academy
    • Battlefront
    • Battlefront2
    • Ep. III
    • Other

Gungans were in Ep. I because GL liked gungangs

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Cut the SW theme out of them and you have very, very ****ty FPS's. Notw they are  ****ty FPS with SW. But of course, words "Star Wars" will make the fans to buy them. I bought both of them, stupid, stupid me. I actually hoped BF 2 to be  good. *sigh* Sold them  :geek:"

Well, it didnt have the new standards for most modern FPS' (dual weapons and such) which may have enhanced the game a tad if they had them. As you said "Star Wars" the title is the actual selling point, not the game itself...but it works perfectly...and they know it works. It is "ultimate marketing".

That is why I hate LA. Money is more important than quality.

Everything is about money nowadays. Every company wants to make max profits for its owners, as that is their 1st priority, even above quality... If something average makes more money than something fantastic...

Cut the SW theme out of them and you have very, very ****ty FPS's. Notw they are  ****ty FPS with SW. But of course, words "Star Wars" will make the fans to buy them. I bought both of them, stupid, stupid me. I actually hoped BF 2 to be  good. *sigh* Sold them  :geek:"

Well, it didnt have the new standards for most modern FPS' (dual weapons and such) which may have enhanced the game a tad if they had them. As you said "Star Wars" the title is the actual selling point, not the game itself...but it works perfectly...and they know it works. It is "ultimate marketing".

That is why I hate LA. Money is more important than quality.

Everything is about money nowadays. Every company wants to make max profits for its owners, as that is their 1st priority, even above quality... If something average makes more money than something fantastic...

Hmh. Not Bio atleast. And NWN 2 seems to be fantastic! So...RPG developers seems to be atleast little bit "different". And Japanese gamehouses prob. I mean, Konami just loves MGS series

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

At the end of the day, if the company doesnt have the cash, it cant afford the staff, thus no more games could be made.

Money is the root of all evil (Except Sith, who are just plain evil ;))

The SW games I have enjoyed are the KotOR and Jedi Knight series (2nd and 3rd). I also didnt mind Battlefront series or Republic commando. Empire at war was a dissapointment for me, and I only played through the Empire campaign cos I think the Rebels are too wacky (mainly their land units).

At the end of the day, if the company doesnt have the cash, it cant afford the staff, thus no more games could be made.

Yeah, but I mean that these companies are atleast trying to do quality

kotor 1 all the way. Better story k2 had cool stuff but i love the story of k1

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."