1. 1. What is your favorite SW game?

• KOTOR
    • KOTOR2
    • Jedi Academy
    • Battlefront
    • Battlefront2
    • Ep. III
    • Other

For me, its a close call between K1 and K2, so I chose K2 on the fact that there is more stuff like the influence system, jedifying thing etc.

If this poll was about fav SW multiplayer, JA would be my vote :-

Chose K1 as it had substantial plot advancement for main story and optional story deviations. However, both KOTOR games have their strengths, I think. K3 would likely draw upon themes from both.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Kotor 1. It had Bastila :p and it had a complete ending.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Kotor 1. It is always fun to play (no very bad areas such Peragus, parts of M V etc.), plot is nice and thrilling (so is Kotor 2's and in TSL it is more complicate, but Kotor 1's is told better), and it is all that SW is during it best moments. Bastila, Revan, great ending...

Kotor 2: This games rules too, but story is told little bit weaker (my opinion even with TSLRP), game has some very dull moments, it is even easier than Kotor 1 (where I - OMG - died few times :p ) and few other minot things. On other hand plot is very deep (but it is told little bit weaker than Kotor 1's more simple one, duh, this was third time when I said this) and all characters are excellent expect Disciple and Goto, and Kreia is propably best CRPG villain ever. So I would say that Kotor 1 wins with 60-40 of "votes". Both games are great, but Kotor 1 is ORIGINAL KOTOR, woot! And lets not forget damn cliffhanger ending of Kotor 2. And some areas has some very dull graphics. So grey and such. Personally I like more Kotor 2's musics than first one's

Jedi Academy: Plot is crap, but otherwise game is very good.

Battlefront I & II: I hate them. I. Hate. Them.

EP. III: Very good multiplayer, otherwise: Duh.

Others: Outcast had better plot than JA, but otherwise it is weaker. Old jedi knights: gold mostly, but not good as Ja or Kotor's. X-Wing series: Teh pwnage, but not good as Kotors :rolleyes:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Republic Commando

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

KotOR1 for teh win! :p

'Tis definitely my favourite SW game, but I also feel that Dark Forces 2 came in a close second as it's the first SW game I ever played and made me feel really quite immersed into a different Star Wars adventure, I loved it.

Thanks guys, keep em coming.  And by the way I totally forgot bout TIE fighter, my apoligies.  And HOW THE HELL DO YOU HATE THE BATTLEFRONTS sure I respect ur opinion but COME ON PEOPLE!

Cut the SW theme out of them and you have very, very ****ty FPS's. Notw they are ****ty FPS with SW. But of course, words "Star Wars" will make the fans to buy them. I bought both of them, stupid, stupid me. I actually hoped BF 2 to be good. *sigh* Sold them :p"

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

The SW game I'm playing a lot of lately is Galaxies

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

K2 was ok, but beginning was rushed and going through its ending was like moving against gravity in some ways.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Cut the SW theme out of them and you have very, very ****ty FPS's. Notw they are  ****ty FPS with SW. But of course, words "Star Wars" will make the fans to buy them. I bought both of them, stupid, stupid me. I actually hoped BF 2 to be  good. *sigh* Sold them  :thumbsup:"

Well, it didnt have the new standards for most modern FPS' (dual weapons and such) which may have enhanced the game a tad if they had them. As you said "Star Wars" the title is the actual selling point, not the game itself...but it works perfectly...and they know it works. It is "ultimate marketing".

wookiedance.gif

I like SW: Empire at War because of many reasons:

a)So many variations of Imperial March from Ep.V and Ep.VI

b)Darth Vader

c)Luke Skywalker

d)Emperor Palpatine ("I will allow you to witness my victory!")

Also I like every Star Wars game ever made! :D

I will also buy any game featuring the Imperial March and Vader. :thumbsup:

I am sure you do.  :(

Woah, the shifty smilie moves, as if I've only just noticed that.

(w00t)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Cut the SW theme out of them and you have very, very ****ty FPS's. Notw they are  ****ty FPS with SW. But of course, words "Star Wars" will make the fans to buy them. I bought both of them, stupid, stupid me. I actually hoped BF 2 to be  good. *sigh* Sold them  :ermm:"

Well, it didnt have the new standards for most modern FPS' (dual weapons and such) which may have enhanced the game a tad if they had them. As you said "Star Wars" the title is the actual selling point, not the game itself...but it works perfectly...and they know it works. It is "ultimate marketing".

That is why I hate LA. Money is more important than quality.

I firmly believe the only reason Gungans were in Ep. I is because GL was made at everybody who told him not to make the PT. Thus, every gungan who dies is another person who didn't want I-III. This is MY theory, don't take it without sending me a message or IMing me and asking. I have lots of people who steal that. GUNGANS ARE BANTHA FODDER!!! Oh yeah, love the comments gungan haters. Gungan lovers, you lost my influence points. No lifestory for you.