Define: pwned

mkreku

It should win the Turner Prize. Campaign anyone?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Tracey Emin eat your heart out.

Now why did that make me suddenly fear for my life?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Poor bastard.

Poor, stupid, stupid bastard.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Wtf are the cops investigating this? Don't they have anything better to do - like finding terrorists or something? Jerks. What a waste of taxpayer money :)

The website is great btw :(:lol:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Since his curriculum vitae ( resume for the Americans ;) ) was in the hard-drive, I think I'd be filling out on-line job applications for male prostitute positions. Maybe a few 'personal' ads as well. "Submissive gay male looking for well hung giant to make me his bitch." or something to that effect. There's just no end for possibilities for fun here. :(

After doing some data recovery on 'dead' or wiped hard-drives, this is why I just take a hammer to them when I'm done. You certainly don't want any of your little 'indiscretions' to go out on the web. Not that I have any of course. o:)

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Alright, NOW I'm afraid for my life.

-Elwood Blues

Tarna knows from experiance.  :)

When I think up a way to rip someone's ass, I make damned sure I protect myself from that very same method. I tend to be a sneaky, vengefull type and always suspect there are others out there like myself. Years ago, I went after a national radio personality that I didn't like. He operated out of Denver and was careless with his personal data. After I cancelled his hotel rooms when he did seminars and also his return airline tickets and reported his credit cards as stolen, I decided to protect my own information better than he did.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

When I think up a way to rip someone's ass, I make damned sure I protect myself from that very same method. I tend to be a sneaky, vengefull type and always suspect there are others out there like myself. Years ago, I went after a national radio personality that I didn't like. He operated out of Denver and was careless with his personal data. After I cancelled his hotel rooms when he did seminars and also his return airline tickets and reported his credit cards as stolen, I decided to protect my own information better than he did.

Um. May I ask if there was a reason for doing all that beyond the fact that you simply "didn't like" him? 'Cause that seems a little... :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

The guy was an evangelical sheister on the order of Jack Chick but with less scruples. Besides him being an offensive piece of human waste, I occasionally did work for him professionally and learned to hate him for new reasons. The guy was trash. He's still around but his empire has fallen about his ears and I'm happy to say that I played a part in it. Dirtbag.

Ruminations...

Oh. All's well then. More power to ya, old man. :)

- Everlast

:ph34r: Note to self: be very very nice to Tarna.

-Elwood Blues

You da man!

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Tarna knows from experiance.  :(

Coolness! Revenge is a dish best served cold.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.