Force Crush

Kill all the jedi and be on the darkside. Then talk to Kreia and she will tell you to go to tatoweine (or however it's spelled) and go to the rebult jedi acedmey and after you search it and chat with Kreia u should gain the power.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Force enlightment. It cast force valor, speed and aura all at once at their lvls you have them. So if you have all master valor, speed and Aura than it will cast master of all those buffs. In english it makes you a tank. Whats even cooler is you can go cast those powers individually and they will double your stats for what those pwoers do except for master speed.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

who needs to be a tank when you crush the other guy to the point where he can't do anything?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

who needs to be a tank when you crush the other guy to the point where he can't do anything?

Well when using the speed bonus and everything it all adds to to being most likly more damage but I see your point. I like force crush better for heavy force users but when playing as a maruader I sometiems wish I got force enlightment.

- Xard

Even with the most fightingbased build Force Crush can wipe enemies before they even reach you and be replenished for the next enemy (Sion included)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee