Who will win the console war?

Who will win the console war?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the console war?

• Sony's PS3
    • Microsoft's 360
    • Nintendo's Wii

Mods, did you really have to unban sainfrancisnudecenterfold and Epiphany? I mean, seriously. Ah, heck. Have a fight if you want.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Personally, I don't find Epiphany any more irritating than the PS3 fanboys. Oddly, I don't have any problem with Wii fanboys. Maybe there are just fewer of them... *shrug*

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I find Epiphany fine. It's the people whining about him because he has a different opinion that are hilariously entertainingly annoying. :thumbsup:

I mean, seriously, he likes the x-box 360 a lot. Big friggin' deal, peeps! (w00t)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I mean, seriously, he likes little boys a lot. Big friggin' deal, peeps! (w00t)

I dunno, thats a serious crime in some areas....

Personally, I don't find Epiphany any more irritating than the PS3 fanboys.  Oddly, I don't have any problem with Wii fanboys.  Maybe there are just fewer of them...  *shrug*

How can you hate people that like something that is so fun to say! WEEEEEEEEE

Edited by kumquatq3

Personally, I don't find Epiphany any more irritating than the PS3 fanboys.  Oddly, I don't have any problem with Wii fanboys.  Maybe there are just fewer of them...  *shrug*

I don't know, Nintendo fanboys can get frothing-at-the-mouth, verbally agressive when they percieve their console god is threatened. There just don't seem to be many of them on this forum.

Reminds me of a roomie who thought that Nintendo and Sega should still rule the market.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'd be down with a new Sega console provided they didn't argue back and forth between the US and Japan branches. The Dreamcast was a b!tchin' little machine back in it's heyday, but it could've been a lot better if the two branches of Sega could've communicated better.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I find Epiphany fine. It's the people whining about him because he has a different opinion that are hilariously entertainingly annoying. :blink:

I mean, seriously, he likes the x-box 360 a lot. Big friggin' deal, peeps! (w00t)

Finally I agree with Volourn. Supressing someone just because you don't like their opinion, which they state over and over (Visc, anyone?) is not cool.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Every time i read the last line at alanchu's signature, i can't help putting up a chuckle. Personally, i don't care much who "wins" the console race, but when the fanboys on any system start using argements like that, it's too silly to ignore :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

[Japan's biggest game publication] Famitsu revealed the reader's most wanted next generation game titles at E3.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii, Nintendo)

2. Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, Square Enix)

3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3, Konami)

4. Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen & The Tower of Mirrors (Wii, Square Enix)

5. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii, Nintendo)

6. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii, Nintendo)

7. Final Fantasy III (NDS, Square Enix)

8. Monster Hunter 3 (PS3, Capcom)

9. Biohazard (Wii, Capcom)

10. Halo 3 (Xbox 360, Bungie)

Which console are you most interested at E3?

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I wonder if those 90% of people who think the PS3 is priced a little too high will effect Sony at all?

I think it's high as well, but I'll probably end up buying one unless all of my favorite developers switch to other platforms. If I do get one, it won't be at launch thats for sure (unless Sony gets a killer line-up, which they won't).

As for the Nintendo Wii... Those title look interesting, but not enough to make me get one. Though I'll keep my eye on it.

First three months is way too optimistic. Sony's going to rake in as much as they can from all those desperate parents whose spoiled kids want one at Xmas with Genji2.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

you mean like phantom dust hitaku? (the one that EVENTUALLY got released in america.. after 2 friggin years.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.