erm how the hell did exile get the ebon hawk

Well, a few facts.

In the LS Revan version of the game, Carth tells you that wherever Revan went, the Ebon Hawk was there as well.

T3 (and HK-47) were clearly there as well. T3 was told by either Bastila or Carth to protect the republic if it got into trouble by finding a jedi. This turns out to be the Exile, as T3 admits, if you build influence with him and watch his holograms.

Kreia, however, did not go with Revan. She admits in the end that she does not know where Revan went.

Now, I do think Revan went to see Kreia on Malachor V, but the only time that would make sense is before she was cast out by Nihilus and Sion. Since this is some time before K2 begins, this cuts Kreia's connection the Ebon Hawk.

Revan shut off HK-47 on the Ebon Hawk. Revan apparently trusted T3 to follow orders, but not HK (good call, Revan  :) )

HK-50 drugged the Exile on the Harbinger in order to bring the Exile to GOTO.

The Ebon Hawk was attacked by a Sith warship. It was apparently badly damaged during the attack.

The harbinger found both the Sith warship and the Ebon Hawk (from which it received a distress call and was ordered to investigate by Carth/Cede). The Sith camouflaged and snuck aboard the Harbinger (except Sion who just played dead). The Ebon Hawk was under the control of T3, who was looking for a jedi to save the republic (i.e., the Exile).

Now, the real question is where Kreia entered into the plot. Nothing suggests she was on the Ebon Hawk before it escaped from the captured Harbinger. Indeed, it would make more sense, if she was not. Revan visited her on Malachor V, so she would know the Ebon Hawk, but she did not go with Revan to the unknown regions, and T3 would have no reason to seek her out later. Certainly we never hear anything to that effect.

Clearly Kreia was on the Ebon Hawk playing dead during the prologue, but how and when she came aboard is uncertain. Personally I think she was either on the Sith warship or else on a fourth ship that we did not hear about before. Nothing suggests that she was on the Harbinger before the Sith attack.

She says that she has the only means by which to control the Ebon Hawk, but that is not entirely true. All she has in knowledge of how the Hawk was locked, but no control of it. T3 locked the navi-computer and has overall control of the Ebon Hawk throughout the game. It is only in the LS ending that he unlocks it and takes the Exile to wherever Revan went.

yep i have to agree, thats pretty much it, and yes i think that kreia perhaps may have been on the sith warship. what sith warship is another question? (nihilius' screwed up one? one of those ones spawned from the star forge? or a different one all together) and we dont know about what kreia was doing on either the EH or SWS. so my new theory is that because she had ties with the sith, and her exile form the sith she may have been a prisoner there and escaped as they where assaulting the harbinger, then escaping with the exile into the EH, which was probabally already docked there. this statement would probabally be true, if the SWS was nihilius' ship, but then not much information is given about that part, so we may as well just keep thinking on

"...Sleeps-with-vibroblades"

That is about Sion, not T3 :)

Lol, T3 woudl'be even more scratched! :devil:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I thought the Ebon Hawk was a birthday present from Revan to the Exile.  :(

na, HK was the birthday present. the EH was only the wrapping. T3 was left behind to keep your present in good order, got jealous of HK, and... you know the rest.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

I still believe that Kreia was not on board the Ebon Hawk when it was attacked by the Sith warship. One of the dialogs that she says when you're talking after you escape Peragus suggests that she had a ship of her own. "When we intercepted the Harbinger, it was crippled, drifting in space. It was a simple matter to board the vessel and rescue you. {Sighs} Unknown to me, however, the Sith were already on board. Just as we made the jump to hyperspace, they fired upon us, nearly destroying the Ebon Hawk."

If she was already on the Ebon Hawk (which is onboard the Harbinger) how could she intercept it?

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I still believe that Kreia was not on board the Ebon Hawk when it was attacked by the Sith warship. One of the dialogs that she says when you're talking after you escape Peragus suggests that she had a ship of her own. "When we intercepted the Harbinger, it was crippled, drifting in space. It was a simple matter to board the vessel and rescue you. {Sighs} Unknown to me, however, the Sith were already on board. Just as we made the jump to hyperspace, they fired upon us, nearly destroying the Ebon Hawk."

If she was already on the Ebon Hawk (which is onboard the Harbinger) how could she intercept it?

Well, though I'd doubt Kreia's word no matter what, I'm not about to disagree with you. I definitely don't think she was on the Ebon Hawk at the time. I think she used Stealth to sneak aboard the Harbinger and then brought the drugged Exile to the Ebon Hawk.

Where she came from is uncertain, though. I've thought in the past she might have been on Sion's sith warship, but she could also have had her own ship. But I don't think she was on the Ebon Hawk before she brought the Exile aboard it to the escape Sion and his sith assassins.

There is no reason (I sooo hope!) to believe the Exile was drugged before Peragus.

Um, yes there is. The HK-50 drugged the Exile (s/he was unconscious when Kreia found him/her). He tells you this whe you meet him in the maintenance bay and then you find that datapad in your room when you return to the Harbinger indicating that that was how he pulled it off. That's also probably the reason that T3 has to stabalize the Exile during the prologue.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Um, yes there is. The HK-50 drugged the Exile (s/he was unconscious when Kreia found him/her). He tells you this whe you meet him in the maintenance bay and then you find that datapad in your room when you return to the Harbinger indicating that that was how he pulled it off. That's also probably the reason that T3 has to stabalize the Exile during the prologue.

Are you sure you are not talking about HK drugging on Peragus? Because I would like a quote that it was on Harbinger.

I went through the prologue again. It says that the Exile is in medical room in critical condition due to severe injuries. (drugs are not mentioned) HK also clearly states that he drugged the Exile days later on Peragus (when populous was eliminated). Are you saying he did it twice?

Also, wouldn't the medical stuff on Harbinger have a general idea what happened to the Exile and give him the antidote? Don't forget that the Exile was Harbinger's prized "shipment".

Do you think that Goto would attack an important Republic ship?

It is obvious if one believes him he was the one to initially disable the Harbinger, to drug Exile, and drag the drugged Exile onto the Ebon Hawk.

What makes you believe Harbinger was disabled? Just before Sion pops out the recoding shows no alarms. And if I remember correctly the captain only reports certain problems.

The other big looming question is what was Atton doing on Peragus?

Another interesting set of coincidences, isn't it? I happen to completely agree with Kreia on coincidences, really.

Notice how only Kreia and Sion have no lackeys in the game

That doesn't quite add up for me. Remember what Carth tells the Exile after the battle with Nihilus.

Carth: "Yes, wherever he went, your ship's been there."

Besides, we know that T3 locked the navi-computer to prevent anyone from following Revan, and Revan disabled HK-47 and wiped his memory. There would have been no need for any of that if Revan had just left the droids behind on Malachor V. Yes, Revan was there, and might even had the droids with him, but he left for the unknown regions in the Ebon Hawk and with the droids going with him.

Besides, Bastila's orders to T3 leave little doubt as to whether the droids went with Revan.

Bastila (hologram): "I'm afraid for him... afraid that he may not return. I need you to be the beacon, T3. If he is lost out there, on the edge of the galaxy, if he finds whatever terrible thing he has seen, then he may not survive. If he doesn't make it back, then I need you to return to the Republic, find help. If you cannot find me, then seek out other Jedi, the Republic..."

I don't see how this contradicts what I stated in my post.

Does Revan strike you as a person who would jump blindly in a situation? I have no doubts that she was doing much spying in the unknown regions.

So she'd been there, but when realized her usual strategies would do her no good, she left them (strategies of course meaning people and machines) behind before building an attack.

As for T3's hologram: it only shows Bastila was worried and that Revan took T3 (machines) with her, but not any people. As I said, Revan got rid of machines only after the spying part. Why did she return to Kreia? To tell her a) to find the Exile; or b) to tell her that an Exile exists. Both would result in the same thing.

As a side note: I made Revan a she on purpose. I see no reason (a he) Revan would fall in love with Bastila. Revan never liked people, s/he did love machines though. Notice how Kreia mocks Revan a lot because of it.

True. The scary part of Kreia is that all her lies are plausible, and all her lies are at least 40% truth, and her truths about 60% lies...  :blink:

I so like this. For two reasons actually.

1. There's truth in it. (the reason I use "misinformation" instead of "lie")

2. Because of the percentage you distributed. Jediphile the manipulator, you so remind me of Kreia! :wub:

o:)

Few things, we know that the Harbinger was heading for Telos, but then lets just hypothetically assume that the attack upon the Harbinger, finding of teh EH and going to peragus never happened, what reason would they want of the Exile to be on telos for? I think the Exile was on the Harbinger, because like revan, was just a mere soldier, the exile may have just joined the republic a few years after his exile, and the republic would have known he was an exjedi, so done everything to protect him (althogh i dont have enough evidence to support this)

and another thing is why the hell does kreia quickly take a massive dislike to atton, yes we know her reasons(he is an imbicile and idiot ect.), but they arent supported by any other reasons. atton acts a little guilty and all, which is probabally detected by kreia, but she doesnt know anything about his past (yet) and just taking a quick hating to atton is a bit strange, why would kreia give into something so petty as hating him because he is purely an 'idiot' and she would probabally put it. the contradictory thing is that she says all things are effected through the force, surely wouldnt a simple fight between kreia and atton would spring something up? force atton to give into his hatred and anger as well? maybe kreia wanted that because she could tell that he was a force sensitive..

So you dont think that "Atton Rand" is his real name?

Kreia:

Ah, with the fear... is mingled guilt... it squirms in you like a worm. And the why... ah, and there is its heart.

You surprise me - I could not feel it before... your feelings are a powerful shield, indeed.

Do not worry, "Atton." {Taunting at 2nd sentence, knows its not that simple}If she is Jedi, she will forgive. And if she is not, she will not care.

and another thing is why the hell does kreia quickly take a massive dislike to atton,

Kreia is disgusted by anyone who is not aware (of the Force), because that sort of a person is the most prone to be manipulated (by the Force). Also, she loathes machines, because they are unnatural (and she cannot understand them).

Of course Kreia learns a thing or two of herself in the process too

So you dont think that "Atton Rand" is his real name?

Kreia:

Ah, with the fear... is mingled guilt... it squirms in you like a worm. And the why... ah, and there is its heart.

You surprise me - I could not feel it before... your feelings are a powerful shield, indeed.

Do not worry, "Atton." {Taunting at 2nd sentence, knows its not that simple}If she is Jedi, she will forgive. And if she is not, she will not care.

Yes. Still, the guys in Nar Shaddaa who comment on Atton's background just say that they knew him under a different name, IIRC. So it's clear that he had a different name, but not which one was the real one...

I don't see how this contradicts what I stated in my post.

I just meant in the context of the theory that Kreia had some sort of control of the Ebon Hawk, which never seemed to be the case (although she does suggest so herself, but then... it's Kreia).

Does Revan strike you as a person who would jump blindly in a situation? I have no doubts that she was doing much spying in the unknown regions.

So she'd been there, but when realized her usual strategies would do her no good, she left them (strategies of course meaning people and machines) behind before building an attack.

As for T3's hologram: it only shows Bastila was worried and that Revan took T3 (machines) with her, but not any people. As I said, Revan got rid of machines only after the spying part. Why did she return to Kreia? To tell her a) to find the Exile; or b) to tell her that an Exile exists. Both would result in the same thing.

Perhaps, but I don't see how that changes anything. It always seemed to me that Revan sought out Kreia, or rather the Trayus Academy on Malachor V, after he left the republic (""He came to me, yes. Both before and after, before Revan knew himself.And after, in the times when Revan was coming into his own and learning he was more than he had been told").

I speculate that this was to get more information about the true Sith from the Trayus Academy before he went there. He met Kreia there, which is what she refers to. However, when he left, he went to the unknown regions, taking the droids with him on the EH.

I don't recall at which point he left Canderous behind, though, but it might also have been in the unknown regions, or it might have been before given the Mandalorians' fear/reverence of Malachor V.

Either way, I see nothing to suggest that the EH returned to Malachor V, because there seems no reason to, and in any event, Kreia tells us herself that Revan didn't ask her to come with him, nor does she really know where he went.

Jediphile the manipulator, you so remind me of Kreia!  :wub:

Moi?!? Surely not... o:)

What makes you believe Harbinger was disabled? Just before Sion pops out the recoding shows no alarms. And if I remember correctly the captain only reports certain problems.

As Hassat Hunter pointed out on the previous page:

"...I was crudely interrogated concerning our brief history together on board the Harbinger... before its communications, weapons, and engines suffered the cascade failure that disabled the ship.Speculation: It is possible you were incapacitated and locked in the well-shielded cargo compartment as the Harbinger was being systematically crippled, master.Recitation: Following the unusual set of coincidences that led to the cascade failure in the Harbinger's systems..."

In the Harbinger's medical logs the medical officer confirms what HK-50 said "ever since we picked-up that Sith firefight in the region.." then goes on to state crew members aren't reporting for duty and have been having difficulties. In the brige logs the captain repeats what HK-50 said about the cascading systems failiures. IIRC (i forgot to write it down 'cuse i'm tired) in that one it isn't clear if they occured before or after they intercepted the Sith ship and the Ebon Hawk.

Another interesting set of coincidences, isn't it? I happen to completely agree with Kreia on coincidences, really.

Notice how only Kreia and Sion have no lackeys in the game

Edited by Hekate

other than T3-M4 who, if Kreia is to be believed, is under her control anyway else she would not be able to acess the navicomp.

It's Kreia, so you know she is not to be believed. All she has is the knowledge that T3 locked the navi-computer. She has no control over him whatsoever, though. There is nothing to suggest that.

i'm not sure we're told for certain it is Revan who disabled HK-47.

We are, but only if you build influence with HK-47.

HK-47: "Statement: Oh yes, master. As indicated upon my reassembly, my central control cluster is damaged, making recalling my previously stored assassination protocols difficult.I hope that over time I shall eventually reach the status and skill I possessed before I was damaged.Recollection: The last thing I remember is having my core wiped from the last five years. I believe my master was responsible.Answer: Even with my memory impairment, I recall that my Master was about to embark on a dangerous journey. Conjecture: I believe there was something about my Master's destination that he did not wish me to know. Answer: I am somewhat disappointed that my Master did not choose to take me along, of course. Wherever my Master traveled, destruction and death were assured. Speculation: But I suspect I was not the only one left behind, so there is some satisfaction that the disrespect was spread through the rest of his whiny, simpering meatbag allies. Statement: Oh, yes. My master had quite the collection of tortured individuals that seemed unable to confront their basic personality conflicts. Let me cite some specific examples. Mockery: "Oh, master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust you or anyone ever again!"Mockery: "Oh, master, I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"Conclusion: Such pheromone-driven human responses never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors and make me wish I could press a blaster pistol to my behavior core and pull the trigger. I am pleased that this does not seem to be the case with your current entourage."

Sorry, but I couldn't help but quote the whole thing - that last bit is just too good not to quote... o:)

i thought the only thing known for certain is that Carth or Bastila programed T3-M4 to find help and T3-M4 is on the Ebon Hawk at the point where it is outside Peragus. Later it is infered T3-M4 may be hiding something from HK-47, but we don't know what since we only hear HK-47's monologue. So everything else (unless i missed something) is guess work.

Don't forget the cutscene where HK-47 mocks T3 and muses on the "troublesome burden" placed on T3 concerning the navi-computer. HK-47 then tries to unlock the navi-computer, only to be promptly zapped by T3. When you then go and talk to HK-47, he's forgotten the whole thing and even praises T3 for all his abilities - T3 has clearly takes a few notes from Kreia... :thumbsup:

T3-M4 deleted his own memory banks so he wouldn't be able to disclose anything about his missing friend whom he can't even remember beyond the fact that person left T3-M4...

Well, I just don't believe T3 when he tells you that. He knew full well all along. Revan had just sworn him to secrecy, and T3 was programmed to remain true to that no matter how much influence you build with him. Like I said, T3 has learned from Kreia...

2. Because of the percentage you distributed. Jediphile the manipulator, you so remind me of Kreia!  :wub:

LOL That's funny! You aren't the first to make such a comparisson :-:p

You people are just so mean - it's all nasty rumors, I tell you... Honestly! o:)

Actually, that bit of their conversation goes:

Exile: "Who, Atton?"

Twi'lek: "That was the name we knew him by. That one came to the smuggler's moon years into the Jedi Civil War claimed he had been displaced by the war. Don't trust him. He is not a soldier - he is a killer, trued and true"

Oh, I must have remembered it wrong. It does happen... :">

As Hassat Hunter pointed out on the previous page:

"...I was crudely interrogated concerning our brief history together on board the Harbinger... before its communications, weapons, and engines suffered the cascade failure that disabled the ship.Speculation: It is possible you were incapacitated and locked in the well-shielded cargo compartment as the Harbinger was being systematically crippled, master.Recitation: Following the unusual set of coincidences that led to the cascade failure in the Harbinger's systems..."

Yes, those be the problems I was referring to. Crippled yes, but disabled? I at least, understand the word as 'not moving at all'.

Harbinger intercepted the Ebon Hawk as well? Hmm

Edited by Zelean

Atton, I believe was the pilot Coorta had hired to take him off Peragus. Otherwise, what other reason would a mercenary pilot be doing in a mining facility?

Freighting fuel? Wouldn't Atton have another ship if he had indeed been Coorta's contact? Why wouldn't the HK-50 have taken it? Why be waiting around? The Exile was unconcious. It's my theory he was still waiting for Coorta's contact. Although he repaired the Ebon Hawk he couldn't use it. The navicomputer is locked.

Are you sure you are not talking about HK drugging on Peragus? Because I would like a quote that it was on Harbinger.

No the Exile was drugged twice once on the Harbinger once again one Peragus both times by the HK-50: HARBINGER MEDICAL COMPUTER RECORD LOGS <FullName> Treatment Request: Sedatives administered during routine examination 3.5 days ago. Emergency override enacted, dosage exceeds safety protocols. [During your last medical exam, you were administered a delayed sedative that would kill a normal human being. That must be what rendered you unconscious when the Harbinger was taken out.]