PhysX on monday

Do you think that I could do better, or maybe Volourn, or how about Grommie.  Okay then stop being so negative on Meta's moderating skills and lighten up.  ;)

Of that list Grommie seems like a good candidate to me, yes.

Subject ended. Understood?

Lol. Like I ever listened to that... ;)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Psst, MKreku

he's trolling

. ;)

You're the moderator here. If you think he's breaking the board rules, give him a warning.

Much more effective than writing an accusation within a spoiler tag, something which makes your own post look like trolling too.

It's a polite, official public (as in care in the community) warning.

*** END OF MODERATION DISCUSSION ***

Thank you.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Dark Raven has spoken.  ;)  Deal with it, chomba.  ;)

Lol. You two are really made for each other, isn't it? :D

Edited by metadigital

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Well, they add that HavokFX chip thingie to the card...

"The result of an ongoing engineering collaboration between Havok and NVIDIA, this new software product from Havok

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hmmmm, guess my favorite mag was wrong on that part then...

^

Is this another platform, or just a program you can use to like make other games better?

Either way, I just got my 360, and a new Airsoft gun (at $338) so I'm not planning on buying anything to soon.

you'll maybe have to get a hooker if you ever want to have sex.

Uh, were you trying to like get everyone to say stuff like:

OHHHHHHHHHHHH, and ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Because right now you sound retarded. I bet you're older then me, and still haven't had any kind of intercourse, with anything human atleast. I'm 14 by the way, and just because I have a job and can buy myself things that I wish to buy that gives you no reason to mock my decision. What the hell does me buying a console and a new airsoft gun have to do with me having sex? Are you saying that this happend to you?

If you want to be an ass, we can talk about the correct way to insult someone. For instance, if I said something like:

"What did you do last night?"

You might respond with something like:

"Your mother."

In which case I wouldn't find amusing because my mother is very ill. Now, if you would like to continue this conversation you are more then welcome to either reply to this message, PM me, or IM via AIM at ky1e said.

Oh and by the way, I happen to have a girlfriend, and while I have not had sex yet, at least I have kissed a girl before. :(

EDIT: I didn't even relize what kind of name you had. Lare Kikkeli, is it? If that is your real name I am truly sorry. If it isn't, I am still truly sorry.

Edited by Krookie

Thanks mkreku, I was about to post all that stuff you did :wub:

Yeah, I figured I'd better step in and save your poor nerves. Not sure how much more Battlewookie they can handle.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!