AFTERFALL - the new FALLOUT ?

Dagon

I think I just picked up Marcus anyways.

i can never get marcus because i have no idea how to fix the vent in the mines. i never actually finished the game frank harrison or whatever his name is, is too hard to beat. i never knew how to turn the turrets against him and i could never convince that squad of soldiers to help me.

I'm not sure your car disappearing is a bug in a lawless wasteland. >_<

BTW I am still immensely proud of the fact that I

killed the president by giving him drugs that boosted his stats, then gave him those special health packs that have a negative health hit when they wear off. Because all the actions were technically positive no-one attacked me. He stood there, wobled a bit, then just keeled over. :D Although it did take LOTS of health packs and drugs.

...and that's just about all I have to say about that.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

did anyone ever play the version where theres children in it? apparently in that version in that town with the slaver guild whenever u walk into a shop a kid mugs u [not sure how dats good]. in new reno if u give one of don wright's younger children a gun, he goes in and shoots his dad.

I'm not sure your car disappearing is a bug in a lawless wasteland.  :)

BTW I am still immensely proud of the fact that I

killed the president by giving him drugs that boosted his stats, then gave him those special health packs that have a negative health hit when they wear off. Because all the actions were technically positive no-one attacked me. He stood there, wobled a bit, then just keeled over.  :D  Although it did take LOTS of health packs and drugs.

Well...

you could kill any non-hostile NPC with the super-stim trick in Fallout 2. I remember killing several people in NCR for Bishop that way without fuss from the law... >_<

Woah, intoxicate sounds like.. important and stuff :ermm:

Thanks for the info! I sure needed it, because I haven't gotten it (the website) to work even once so far.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Woah...eager troubleshooting.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Nah, seperate entities.  Jessica(?) must have been the one that did the "Wahey there!" things on the main BIS page.  KK took over after she left or whatever.  Don't remember what her original job was there.

KK was the web admin and designer for Interplay. Jessica was the designer for BIS.

did anyone ever play the version where theres children in it? apparently in that version in that town with the slaver guild whenever u walk into a shop a kid mugs u [not sure how dats good]. in new reno if u give one of don wright's younger children a gun, he goes in and shoots his dad.

You can stop them from mugging you by walking up and hitting them once. Make sure you do not kill them or have your npcs around since they will finish them off.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.