AFTERFALL - the new FALLOUT ?

Dagon

I dunno, new skin is pretty cheap.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, to be completely honest... you don't even have to kill the kids.

You can pick pocket them after they steal from you, and even if you're caught, no one cares :(

I usually just steal my stuff back.

Just hit them once, wait for combat to end. After that they will run away from you.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

• 8 months later...
On topic.

There are news on http://afterfall.pl/index/en/25 (screens, info, some movie)

And check this out

Good luck, Intoxicate. You'll definitely need it, since 99% of these projects start out with huge ambitions and end up producing nothing. Even if you did manage to pull through to some sort of project end, the probability that you'd have gotten all the features in, the bugs out and the game balance right is.. slim (And the award for Understatement Of the Year goes to..).

Still.. Good luck! I'd love for this to actually become a game and be great. That would totally rock.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

IT'S THE FALL, FALL FALL FALL FALL! LAST DAYS OF GAIAAAA!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

the story of "The Fall" seems cool enough - but the fact that you are forced to serve the "new goverment" and it's mainly a combat game really puts me off.. a more openended RPG in that setting would be great though..

and how come all these games have something with "Fall" in them? (I'm guessing they trying to make us identify them with Fallout)

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

The Fall Last Days Of Gaia sucks much of ass. Really the low budget game in style of BG with idiotic dialogs and story seems Ok before you actually play it , However it has nice gameplay which may bring you some joy but overall it's ****.

And as for Afterfall i have really high hopes for this game after i saw all these things I find it to be really worth waiting for.

And all the team knows quite weel what they want to do. It may become the real Fallout sucessor just like Fallout was real Wasteland sucessor and not some Fountain Of Dreams. 'cos in case you didn't no that allready bethsoft's child, sometimes reffered as Fallout 3 (I really don't know why) is probably going to be the suckcessor or sellcessor ( A dla polak

Edited by Dagon

The Fall Last Days Of Gaia sucks much of ass. Really the low budget game in style of BG with idiotic dialogs and story seems Ok before you actually play it , However it has nice gameplay which may bring you some joy but overall it's ****.

The Fall hasn't even been released yet.. :p

Fortune favors the bald.

The Fall hasn't even been released yet.. :p

Looks like it's been released in Germany, already.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The Fall hasn't even been released yet.. rolleyes.gif

It wasn't released in the US but in Poland we have it since last summer and it's sucks. :p Oh and Germans have it since 2005 :)

Edited by Dagon