New Name for Revolution

karka

The immaturity here is...

Great! :p

(I didn't read all the pages for this thread but...)

Nintendo did the same thing with the Dolphin, renaming it GameCube shortly before the launch...

That said:

"Must Kill Moe... Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... Must Kill Moe... Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Homer.

:lol:

Oh boy, some funny stuff in this thread. :D

I can picture the commercial now:

We see an ordinary, middle-aged man slinking around the house reading an unkown magazine, watching something on TV, behaving rather curiously and panicked anytime his wife enters the room.

Finally the man consults with his wife.

"Honey, I've got to talk to you about something. Look, I've been trying to shrug it off, and hide it from you for a long time, but everywhere I look it's all I can think about. I've come to realize I...I can't live in denial anymore. I've got to get my hands on Nintendo's Wii."

Oh boy, some funny stuff in this thread.  :D

I can picture the commercial now:

We see an ordinary, middle-aged man slinking around the house reading an unkown magazine, watching something on TV, behaving rather curiously and panicked anytime his wife enters the room.

Finally the man consults with his wife.

"Honey, I've got to talk to you about something.  Look, I've been trying to shrug it off, and hide it from you for a long time, but everywhere I look it's all I can think about.  I've come to realize I...I can't live in denial anymore.  I've got to get my hands on Nintendo's Wii."

in france people will they be able to tell the difference between Oui, and Wii?

(I still think oui should be pronounced Oye.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well it would seem that we have arrived at a point where certain 'guidelines' have been ... ummm ... well breached ...

Remember it's all fun and games 'til one geeky company feels offended by another geckling outift's fora that crosses the line of respect ...

So here's me swooping from the Roost and feeling rather exhausted after ...

FLoSd.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: