49 members have voted

1. 1. Should USA annex Canada?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Don't care

'West Indians' or 'India Indians'? 

The 'India Indian' language is Urdu. 

Many languages are spoken in India. Hindi is the official language. Urdu is the offical language of Pakistan.

Anyway, I have no problems with a European Union type united north america, but having Canada join the US... no. I don't want to be associated with the foreign policy of the US. Although with Harper in power now, and his backing of the US on their stance on Iran, It may look like Canada will be hated around the world too.

Canada and USA joining EU style wouldnt pose as many problems as with the actual EU. Also foreign policy wouldn't be directly affected... at first anyway. Its a unification of monetary policy, although this will affect all other areas in time.

I say you return the Eastern seaboard to us, and Texas to the Mexicans. Stir things up a little. It may not be sensible, but it would be interesting as hell.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

first off, NO UNITED NORTH AMERICA. dont bring ur problems into canada, we have enough.

second, what is wrong with french? accept quebec or dont join.

third, canada has lots of things to offer and is already offering more then they should to USA...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I was also quite confused about that... :devil:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I just want Alaska back.

Alaska has never been Canadian/French. We bought it off the Russians for a song and a dance.

Yeah, but half the panhandle was ours but Teddy threatened war with the British so they caved in the negotiations. The deal with the russians was vague, it said that it included all the land up to the mountains. Problem was, they didn't know if they meant the mountains on the coast, or the mountains inland. Canada and the british argued it was the coastal mountains, while the US argued inland. If the British hadn't been pansies and just sided with their colony, then the Yukon would have a couple western ports right now.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I just want Alaska back.

Alaska has never been Canadian/French. We bought it off the Russians for a song and a dance.

I stand corrected.

"The news of the British North America Act, 1867, was nervously received in Washington, DC. It would create, on July 1, 1867, "one dominion under the name of Canada," and this led to expressions of "grave misgivings on the establishment of a monarchial state to the north" in what Canadians then called "the republic to the south." (See McNaughton's excellent Short History of Canada.) U.S. Secretary of State William Seward thus urged, and the United States Senate thus approved, the treaty authorizing the purchase of Alaska from Russia for US$7,200,000 on 9 April 1867. The United States took possession and the American flag was raised over Alaska on 18 October, which is commemorated as Alaska Day."

We got screwd out of our arrogance. USA - 1 Canada - 1 000 998

:D

Hey, why not Indian as well?

'West Indians' or 'India Indians'?

The 'India Indian' language is Urdu.

Also, AU would be awful, it'd be confused with Australia, then again, maybe we can just annex them, New Zealand, Malaysia, and a few other Pacific Islands too!

Kiwis mightn't like that, and the US is terra non grata in Australia at the moment, but I still think they'd cede, eventually ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I just want Alaska back.

I stand corrected.

"The news of the British North America Act, 1867, was nervously received in Washington, DC. It would create, on July 1, 1867, "one dominion under the name of Canada," and this led to expressions of "grave misgivings on the establishment of a monarchial state to the north" in what Canadians then called "the republic to the south." (See McNaughton's excellent Short History of Canada.) U.S. Secretary of State William Seward thus urged, and the United States Senate thus approved, the treaty authorizing the purchase of Alaska from Russia for US$7,200,000 on 9 April 1867. The United States took possession and the American flag was raised over Alaska on 18 October, which is commemorated as Alaska Day."

We got screwd out of our arrogance. USA - 1 Canada - 1 000 998

:D

SEE! We had to buy it to keep you redcoats in line. :thumbsup: Getting a crapload of oil was just a bonus.

I wonder what $7,200,000 in 1867 is equivelant to in todays dollars.

Where the heck is the Hispanic race on that site. There is no way the US is 81% white. They must have lumped the Hispanics with the Caucasians... Canada predominately white, I

Edited by Ellester

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

As long as we have Canada's health care system and get rid of the Republicans and Democrats.

uh, you can have it... move there and get it for yourself. i'll continue paying for far better health care here, thank you.

taks

comrade taks... just because.