Eddo36

Should USA annex Canada?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should USA annex Canada?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Don't care

Canada does a wonderful job of buffering the US, whilst being beyond the balance sheet of Congress. By "annex" you seem to be suggesting using force.

In short, it is the dumbest idea I've read this year.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Canada? What do they have to offer us? Moose? A food source. Trees? Lumber for constructing new buildings. Hmm anything else?

And land! You can't forget that! We can wipe out their igloo indians too! And their form of a buffalo!

As long as we have Canada's health care system and get rid of the Republicans and Democrats.

Oh great, we'd all be 3rd party (seeing as how there is no 1st or 2nd party any more). <_<

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

That would be awesome! But then we'd have another language, French :rolleyes:.

No, we'll just mix it with Spanish! There's no need to have two second languages! We can call it Spench!

Note: But of course everyone will hate it and call it spinach.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

You would need to incorporate English and Korean as well.

Korengishench!

Bah! Who needs Korean! We don't even need a small piece of it!

We need atleast one Asian language for the Asian kids.

Okay than we'll throw mandarin into the mix.

Edited by Craigboy2

Hey, why not Indian as well?

Okay I guess we don't want those 1/64th indians complaining so how about mayan? That's an indian language, right?

an extinct indian language. So everyone will be completly confused as to what we are saying. LIke that one south park where they combined all the languages of the world and it sounded like pig snorts.

I duno if we should "annex with canada what good would it really do it might be kind of interesting to find out but would we still maintain all the civil liberties and stuff. I am not sure i gov. could handle somthing like that right now. maby when hiliary clinton is in office we could try something like that but with Bush the Baboon sitting in the oval office coloring is coloring books we are capable of nothing.

Umm...perhaps you guys would like to drag this back on topic?

This might have a little more to it than what you might think. With Pres Bush's ignoring ( or only giving lip service to ) the imigration issues that have arisen lately and well as the North American Free Trade Act ( NAFTA ) and also his newest creation of CAFTA ( Central American Free Trade Act ), it wouldn't come as too much of a shock if he were to announce his intention to create an American version of the EU.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

an extinct indian language. So everyone will be completly confused as to what we are saying. LIke that one south park where they combined all the languages of the world and it sounded like pig snorts.

I duno if we should "annex with canada what good would it really do it might be kind of interesting to find out but would we still maintain all the civil liberties and stuff. I am not sure i gov. could handle somthing like that right now. maby when hiliary clinton is in office we could try something like that but with Bush the Baboon sitting in the oval office coloring is coloring books we are capable of nothing.

What's worse? A monkey with nukes or an angry dike with nukes?

Umm...perhaps you guys would like to drag this back on topic?

This might have a little more to it than what you might think. With Pres Bush's ignoring ( or only giving lip service to ) the imigration issues that have arisen lately and well as the North American Free Trade Act ( NAFTA ) and also his newest creation of CAFTA ( Central American Free Trade Act ), it wouldn't come as too much of a shock if he were to announce his intention to create an American version of the EU.

We can call it AU and say the Europeans stole it from us.

Edited by Craigboy2

It is interesting, but there are a lot of logistics to be worked out. That site was pitiful in comparison to the mammoth which this undertaking is. If it was all worked out though... it sounds cool at least.

Canada? What do they have to offer us? Moose? A food source. Trees? Lumber for constructing new buildings. Hmm anything else?

One of the largest oil reserves in the world... oh crap... shouldn't have said that...

Anyway, I have no problems with a European Union type united north america, but having Canada join the US... no. I don't want to be associated with the foreign policy of the US. Although with Harper in power now, and his backing of the US on their stance on Iran, It may look like Canada will be hated around the world too.

I thought it was funny how the guy said that Canada's debt would be reduced by joining the US. Um... we've had a balanced budget for like the last 12 years, and large surpluses that have been going towards paying off the debt... while the US on the otherhand has had their debt increasing by trillions each year. How will that reduce our debt?

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg