Currently Listening To

Baley

Teenage Fanclub - Some People Try to **** with You

An anthem to which we can all relate. :lol:

Anybody see Dennis Leary on the Craig Ferguson show last night? Along with DVDs of his show "Rescue Me," he plugged the new Twilight Singers CD, calling it "the best rock and roll I've heard in 10 years." It's a little shady, because he shouldn't even be able to buy the thing for another week. Hmmmm.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Nirvana - All Apologies

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Haha Drabs I was just listening to that song on my way home for lunch.

I forked out the cashish for an Ipod yesterday. The sound quality is great. The battery life is the only thing I can bitch about.

Weezer - Across The Sea

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Haha Drabs I was just listening to that song on my way home for lunch. 

I forked out the cashish for an Ipod yesterday.  The sound quality is great.  The battery life is the only thing I can bitch about.

Weezer  -  Across The Sea

Do those things take two AAs like a CD player, one AAA like the little guys I favor, or something in between?

Oh yeah, and I've got your letters, you've got my song!

Oasis - Half the World Away

Do those things take two AAs like a CD player, one AAA like the little guys I favor, or something in between?

Neither. It's rechargable with either a USB port or a wall adapter. Of course I just found out I bought the wrong one, so... :) *Plus Ipod into computer*

I'll see your 'Half The World Away' and raise you an 'I've Got The Fever' by Oasis.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Torchbearer - Battlespawn

Arrrr rorrr wrarr rawrrr yarrr ar aaaarrr

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Aiden - Die Romantic

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Gabs is goth :shifty:"

Kyuss - Whitewater

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'd Love to Change the World- Ten Years After

When it kicks in toward the end, that song rocks so hard it hurts. Lead guitar licks like needles in my ear, man.

Oh and I'll see your "I've got a Fever" and raise you a "The Girl in the Dirty Shirt." One of the tolerable songs on Be Here Now, the album on which Oasis completely lost their way and started making crap (my opinion, of course).

Anybody heard the recent Oasis CD? I heard the single, Lyla, and it sounded okay.

Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love.

Anybody heard the recent Oasis CD? I heard the single, Lyla, and it sounded okay.

Don't believe the hype about 'Don't Believe The Truth'. If you haven't liked anything since 'be here now' this won't change your mind.

The senior Gallagher seems to have run the songwriting well dry. The progression of good songs on each album has dwindled accordingly with each subsequent disk.

I liked about five songs on 'standing on the shoulders of giants' and three on 'heathen chemistry'. I bought the latest one, put it on and was like 'okay lets see whats left'. Unfortunately there wasn't anything good about that album.

With that being said I am now listening to 'Little By Little' off of Heathen Chemistry

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I hear that. They should have saved up all those B-sides that made up The Masterplan for later albums. "Acquiesce," "Talk Tonight," "Good to Be Free," those were all much better than their recent stuff, yet they weren't good enough to make Definitely Maybe or What's the Story? (Morning Glory). Go figure.

Those parentheses might be misplaced.

Wilco - I'm Always in Love

:- I was just going to say the same things about the b-sides. You have to admit that Noel had a decent run back in the early days of the band. I'm not much of a person for buying singles, but for a period of time in the mid to late nineties every time I went to the record store I was either buying one of their singles or ordering another one.

What's your take on Whatever Drabs? Pop gem or repetitive POS?

Oasis - Columbia

what I heard, is not what I hear

I can see the signs, but they're not very clear

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jesper Kyd - Dreams of Istanbul

If I ever made a jam game, this would totally be on the soundtrack. Groovy as hell.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

sure does drabs...

El Rodeo- Kyuss -- another song that rocks so hard one must take ibuprofen for headbanging pains...even when you havent been headbanging :ermm:

Edited by the dude

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

Fightstar - Mono

If I ever made a jam game, this would totally be on the soundtrack. Groovy as hell.

You know Kyuss is the name of a pnp RPG charactare I believe D&D aswell and that's how they gots it

HOW COOL IS THAT KYUSS > U.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

You know Kyuss is the name of a pnp RPG charactare I believe D&D aswell and that's how they gots it

HOW COOL IS THAT KYUSS > U.

Seeing someone quote wrong: Priceless

ELP - Lucky Man

kirottu said: