Command & Conquer 3?

kumquatq3

A guy in a forum took these pictures, could be BS, maybe not. Find out soon enough:

pcg6060rw.th.jpg

orcatank7bn5fb3oc.th.jpgtankbarracks5xl0ly6lr.th.jpgmoretanks2cc3du2ry.th.jpg

Apprently the previous issue had this in the "next issues" blurbs:

"Imagine, if you will, an RTS franchise - a hugely popular one that's been out of the limelight for a while. No, not that one, the other one. Yes, that's it. Now imagine picking up the June issue of PCG and seeing that we've got the world-exclusive scoop on the new game in the series. Wouldn't that be glorious? Don't be left out in the cold: pick up next month's PCG."

Gamespot tells the story like it might be, kinda:

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/news/show_bl...pic_id=24536748

Edited by kumquatq3

No fake. My mag also has C&C3 (The Tiberium Wars) content next edition...

It should take 10 more days though :devil:

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yup. 10 days to go. 8 full pages (w00t)

Altough I am more interested in SupCom personnally, especially after the Generals debacle...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

C&C is fun, especially in multyplayer.... I had no doubt they would make another one.

I have fond memories of having super long skirmishes against friends of mine way back in the days of the original CnC. Good times, though most of the time it was a bitch getting at the port/com/irq settings correct.

Never tried Generals. Is it a good CnC game...worth the bargain bin price?

Edited by Arkan

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Never tried Generals. Is it a good CnC game...worth the bargain bin price?

It's a decent enough game, but it's not C&C.

Agreed. Part of what made C&C C&C was the storyline and those awesome cinematic briefings. Generals was just a bunch of random missions jammed together.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Quite frequently actually. Especially if we played on a map where it was relatively easy to prevent them from finding my base (and doing the all too common helicopter rush).

IIRC it was me building a power plant, and all pre-reqs for the heavy weapons factory. I built a second one (for speed purposes), would sell my CYARD (which was also interesting if they tried an engineer rush, as they would often drive around looking for my CYARD), and then finally I would sell my second weapons factory.

This would give me a large number of medium tanks, that was pretty much impossible to stop. I was very vulernable to helicopter attacks, as well as engineers.

I remember winning once against a helicopter rusher, but he was too slow. So I already had a handful of medium tanks, and after I took out his helipads, he tried to win by boring me to death by just flying around so I couldn't kill him and would just disconnect. Unfortunately for him, I was much more patient.

Especially crappy ones.

And what exactly does the word "crappy" have to do with C&C?

Have you played Tiberian Sun?

Wasn't that bad, now that I look back on it. At least it had cinematics... oh and cyborgs! :-

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.