If you could have a different species party member

mon calimari are similar to worthless gungans and stupid selkath put together

:)

That was mean. They are very intelligent species.

They may be intelligent, but if they went into combat against Revan...

Yeah, everything is about COMBAT and FIGHT.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

:o

For Guardians/Weaponmasters/Marauders, it is all about the COMBAT, especially DSers :cool:

actually, i think it would be cool if there was a rakatan party member in K2.

like that warrier from The One's camp called luo or something, who asked the player to train him in the force. Revan could have taken him of as an apprentice, or at least brought him to the academy. he would become a jedi/dark jedi, depending on revan's alignment, and he escaped korriban before it was destroyed. he decided to look for revan and joined up with the exile because he heard that the exile followed revan.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

:-

For Guardians/Weaponmasters/Marauders, it is all about the COMBAT, especially DSers :cool:

:lol:

Sometimes it is frustrating how combat-focused KOTOR:s are

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

:lol:

Sometimes it is frustrating how combat-focused KOTOR:s are

I know, most of the stuff ends in *death* to the people who cross your path. Now if only there were more mind tricks like telling a group of armed sith:

"There is no need for fighting, just go home to mummy", then they reply:

"There is no need for fighting, I will home to mummy"

:)

Yeah. Or daddy :)

Edited by Xard

like that warrier from The One's camp called luo or something, who asked the player to train him in the force.  Revan could have taken him of as an apprentice, or at least brought him to the academy.  he would become a jedi/dark jedi, depending on revan's alignment, and he escaped korriban before it was destroyed.  he decided to look for revan and joined up with the exile because he heard that the exile followed revan.

Hmmm,

actually that's not a bad idea, except didn't that Rakatan die during K1? I just can't remember... But even if he didn't, I think it would make more sense for Revan to bring him to the unknown regions and use him against the true Sith than it would be for a Rakatan to go to the republic and meet the Exile...

At least the Mon Calimari  spoke galgatic basic unlike the Selkath.

both worthless

like that warrier from The One's camp called luo or something, who asked the player to train him in the force.  Revan could have taken him of as an apprentice, or at least brought him to the academy.  he would become a jedi/dark jedi, depending on revan's alignment, and he escaped korriban before it was destroyed.  he decided to look for revan and joined up with the exile because he heard that the exile followed revan.

Hmmm,

actually that's not a bad idea, except didn't that Rakatan die during K1? I just can't remember... But even if he didn't, I think it would make more sense for Revan to bring him to the unknown regions and use him against the true Sith than it would be for a Rakatan to go to the republic and meet the Exile...

no, i dont think that rakata prime was destroyed, but then the elders and the more crazy rakatans could both have been potentially killed

good point... maybe just a random rakatan then.

the elders and the One tribe could not have been the only rakatan on the entire planet. maybe like one of the researchers said, they could have finally found a force sensitive Rakatan. but i doubt revan would have brought the rakatan into the unknown regions with him, not if She didnt even bring HK. she could not bring any of her friends.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

I want ewok jedi. And romance option with her

good point... maybe just a random rakatan then. 

the elders and the One tribe could not have been the only rakatan on the entire planet.  maybe like one of the researchers said, they could have finally found a force sensitive Rakatan.  but i doubt revan would have brought the rakatan into the unknown regions with him, not if She didnt even bring HK.  she could not bring any of her friends.

yep,

and revan didnt really want the rakatans for any reason, the only reason he tried to bond with them, was to manipulate and use them just to get to the star forge, see what happened to me when i did it, i went and followed the orders of the one clan, and then killed the elders, got all the tomb thing, they did the ritual hence letting me in, but the one wanted information, he asked you to get info from what you got inside (if you remember asking you before you went) i decided to go back, after i killed my party to see whats up and happening there, i told the one that it was on the computer (the one in the basement that opens the second floor door) and the one thought i was lying, and got angry hence attacking me

Crazed horde of sullustan jedis would also be neat.

Edited by Xard

Guest The Architect
Crazed horde of sullustan jedis would also be neat.

Yeah the suulistans rock! There my favourite species. I like the way they talk. I'd like to see a Kel-Dor Jedi/s in K3 and a Suulistan Jedi/s.

• 2 months later...

Would not mind having a Twi' lek as a PC Jedi/Sith. Saw quite a few of them in K1, but none of them as force users in second game.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

One of those cute little bat like things in the Nar Shadda cantina.Is that a Chadra Fan? :)

A Sullustan should make it easy for adding extra content,since it is just looping and cutting voice files.

If I wanted a pet party member it would have to be a Rakgule (sp?),that way if an organic party member is being uncooperative...A little beast control or special training. Instant army of Bio-weapons. :) ....... :huh: Why do they flash when they mutate? Is it coincidence that the Gendoharaden (sp?) :ermm: overseer is a shape-shifter? Was the transformation technological or natural,genetic manipulation,some obscure force technique or a stupid plot devise?

It would not be possible to have a Gungan as their extinct.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

A Cathar as a party member would add to character story too.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧