bastila in KOTOR 2

It doesn't matter what gender you set Revan as to get the holocron of Bastila working on Korriban, Revan just has to be set to DS.

And you don't need any demolition skills to use the Thorium charges.

so glitched, i say that revan was male to atton and then he goes "well, maybe i just hoped revan was a woman" and then there are many parts in the game which say that revan is female and other parts say that revan was a male

Actually you can see Bastila when Revan is female. DSF that is. LSF had a little cuttingparty on the SF :o

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Guest The Architect

Actually, in K2, I thought that if you set Revan as LS in K2 they should of left Bastila out of the game completely for both LSM and LSF Revan. Why? Because she COULD of been killed in K1 and we should not of had anything at all forced on us. So then wouldn't leaving Bastila out of K2 for LSM and LSF Revan mean that Bastila must be dead? No, not at all. Considering the situation in K2, 'if' Bastila is alive, depending on the player's own perspective or point of view, then she would simply be hiding on a planet that you don't hear of or visit in K2, a planet such as Tatooine for example.

Of course if you set Revan as DS then Bastila should be alive and could make a 'cameo' in K2 without screwing things up so there was nothing wrong with that but does anyone agree with the point I'm trying to make? Bastila's cameo for LSM Revan was the one thing that I didn't like about K2, Obsidian 'forced' something on us when they didn't have to and shouldn't have, I thought in that case they'd be a bit smarter than that but oh well, I'll stop complaining.

Oh yeah and Hassat Hunter, Bastila not appearing in K2 for LSF Revan does not necessarily imply that she's dead, she COULD be, but that's up to the player. She could be hiding on some planet or dead, that's up to the player I think.

Edited by The Architect

My LSF Revan sliced her into pieces.

She really deserved it :-

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

There propably never was any LSR holocron

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It busts

^

But something was in that damn holocron before you blew it up?

ive been thinking, and perhaps i have an explanable, logical idea which to me fits perfectly, ive just been walking around in the valley of the dark lords in kotor2, and kreia has been telling me the history of the sith lords, and what happened to to tombs. when i got to tulak hords tomb, the great lightsaber duelist she talked about how the new sith empire guys (the ones in kotor1 that ended up fighting eachother) where people incapable of keeping and storing the information, the information being a holocron based on training secrets to following jedi from tulak.

But something was in that damn holocron before you blew it up?

ive been thinking, and perhaps i have an explanable, logical idea which to me fits perfectly, ive just been walking around in the valley of the dark lords in kotor2, and kreia has been telling me the history of the sith lords, and what happened to to tombs. when i got to tulak hords tomb, the great lightsaber duelist she talked about how the new sith empire guys (the ones in kotor1 that ended up fighting eachother) where people incapable of keeping and storing the information, the information being a holocron based on training secrets to following jedi from tulak.

Would that be the holocron Revan helps Lashowe acquire?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

If you think she survived in a LSF Revan storyline, where is your evidence for this? Are there any comments from the developers? Anything from Kotor2?

No word from the developers, but considering I turned her back from the DS, met back up with her at the Hawk, and she accepted an award with the rest of the crew, I'm going to say she survived. :p

And from what I've read on Knights of the Old Republic boards, all over the net. Bastila dying in LSF game is a minority opinion among gamers, female or not. ;)

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Unless you have numbers supporting the assertion

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=38788

If you think she survived in a LSF Revan storyline, where is your evidence for this? Are there any comments from the developers? Anything from Kotor2?

If you think she died in a LSF Revan storyline, where is your evidence for this? Are there any comments from the developers? Anything from Kotor2?

Edited by Sikon

If you think she died in a LSF Revan storyline, where is your evidence for this? Anything from Kotor2?

How about she isn't in then, just like Carth when being DS? :blink:"

^

And she even appears to be in LS ending even if you kill her :D (I've done that once, only for test)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Fixed in 1.2 and/or 1.3, silly BioWarians

^

Just 18 votes. There are more than 13000 registered users on these forums. Even if the majority of those users have nothing to do with Kotor2, 18 are hardly representative of anything.

If you think she died in a LSF Revan storyline, where is your evidence for this? Are there any comments from the developers? Anything from Kotor2?

Since you seem to assert that she survived, I would say the burden of proof actually lies with you. But I