Bastilla Skywalker

Darth Jebus

You probably don't need me saying this, and what I'm about to type is without sarcasm and is of the utmost sincerity.

Keep doing what you're doing. :)

Seriously. I was browsing the forums and came across your RP game in the PnP forum. And no matter what the trolls say or what jabs anybody else takes at you, that's what it's all about. The enthusiasm, the excitement, the fun...getting immersed in the universe. It's all about using your imagination and creating something that is fun and engaging and part of the role-playing process.

Now, I'm not commenting on whether or not the story is good or not, and I'm not commenting on what genre the story is or the merits or lack of merits of any kind of Star Wars material at all, only that your attitude represents what Obsidian, BioWare, Blizzard - all of them - is targeting. They make games for people like you. And at one time, each developer, screenwriter, novelist, etc. did exactly what you do when they were that age. It's all about the love for the material, the love of the genre. That's why we get into this business, that's why we write.

So thank you for your enthusiasm and keep doing what you're doing. :wub:

Edited by Darth Jebus

I was under the impression that Bastilla Skywalker was a he, but I'm not really in a postion to know since I never really hung out in the KotORII forums since I still haven't bought the game. I exceeded my own expectations for boycotting it (and not caring).

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP