You know its spring when...

Judge Hades

what about all those regionss that don't experience an appreciable change in season?

Hmm... You mean the polar regions? It's true, however, that here in California spring doesn't mean much difference from winter, but when the allergies start attacking, you know the trees are getting horny again... <_<

When the rain ends...which it hasn't this year yet, much to the seemingly endless fascination of local news weathermen. I get so tired of listening to them blather on about 'record rainfall!' "It feels like Dec. not April!" when it's just...y'know...rain. It's not like we're flooding or anything.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Are you guys trying to draw the focus away from the mini-skirts..?

Typical male chauvinist. :):p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its not that there aren't any hot girls in the UK its the fact that the uncover too much of themselves. ALthough that may be because their bodies are expanding too fast :ermm:

Ah, the delights of an English spring... :wub:

Pasty cottage cheese and stretchmarks how i love thee...

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I think it's just the typical male out-of-control hormonally-charged sex-drive. :D

God bless them.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

And every day is the time in mine. :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Spring the  rebirth of the planet after it's long dormancy of winter. I like it and hate it. It kills my allergies which is why I hate it.

Half the planet... well actually less than half.

Strictly speaking, apart from the equatorial-hugging tropics (where regrowth is constant), Spring is the rebirth after Winter for the whole planet: it just doesn't happen in the two hemispheres simulatenously. :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT