Oblivion Thread

Fenghuang

Okay, how many pages are there to read?

They vary. Some have few as 5-6 pages and some can get pretty lengthy, up to 80 pages. There are probably some with more than that but I haven't found them yet. When it's all said and done I'll probably have more time examining books than actually fighting badies.

I was just ribbing you. Yeah, some of the books are actually well done. A lot of them are just stultifyingly boring. Still, I respect the effort it took to place that many books in the game world.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

a good way to find the skill books is to look for the more costly ones... they usually cost at least 50 gp to give you a skill, but not always. Plus the really large proportioned ones tend to give you skills

I managed to snatch Oblivion from a buddy of mine, and after much tweaking I got it running fairly well on my system.

Anyway, I've been mostly playing around with the face generator and this was my second try. I'd say it wasn't too bad.

Edit: I can't seem to get mouths with thinner lips and the eyes always appear a bit weird. Any advice?

ScreenShot1.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

Edited by Soulseeker

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

i like to try to create my favorite movie/book characters, such as rand al'thor

i made him a breton, but that didn't fit too well cuz he is supposed to be tall

it just makes the game more interesting the second time around