Been working on my Dyson Sphere campaign...

But... but... I work at night. :thumbsup:

Speaking of which over the night I came up with a portal system for the Dyson Sphere. Basically it is a stargate like portal;that connects one area of the sphere to another in a series of networks. The builders put them in there so that when a civilization reaches the point of sophistication to explore various nooks and crannies and figure out how they work they might be able to join other civilizations in trading of goods and knowledge.

Yes, but instead of universe it would transport individuals from one point within the Dyson Sphere to another point within the Dyson Sphere. Think the Stargates in SG1 and Atlantis as Interstate highways while what I would have in the Dyson Sphere be intrastate highways.

So it is an inter-dimensional connector between to non-adjacent three-dimensional spaces? A "worm-hole" that attaches in the same universe at very similar spacial loci, as opposed to a "transporter" that dematerializes matter, transfers the transmuted energy to another location, and rematerializes it?

:huh:

Did they leave maps? Or clues to how to operate them (do they need controls, like a switch to adjust destinations)?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I plan on that they left clues and artifacts that is used for the process.  The PCs might come across one during the campaign and if they choose to use it...  lets just say it could have interesting consequences.

Oops, it looks like you failed your Decipher Script check. You accidentally typed in the wrong destination and now your comrade is floating outside the sphere. :p"

*Hades begins to sing*

You and me are nothing but mammals

so lets do it like they do it on the animal channel.

:D

:)

:lol:

:o

:lol:

On second thought...  :-"

The animal channel (A spinoff of the Discovery Channel, Animal Planet) didn't exist when they made that song. It's Discovery channel you idiot.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I looove the Kusari world themes and the main battle theme.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Also it was an abysmal song.  I question your taste in music Hades.

I take liberties in all songs I sing and no I do not listen to it. For inspirational music I am listening to Cruxshadows, Incubus Succubus, Metallica (old school), Ministry, Demons and Wizards, Marilyn Manson, and Rammstien.

I am going for a "If LotR was written by William Gibson" feel. :D