Star Wars KOTOR III: The Fight For The Force.

The joke was funny because:

1. it wasn't explained yet.

2. He knew that ineffectively stupid was his attempt at trying to "shame" people who may be shy and so might send a PM to join the game instead of "auditioning" in front of others on the thread. (I PM'd, though not out of shyness but out of directions from Bastilla in the first post). He also knew that people percieve him to be "not stupid", so his actions were somewhat mocking of a stupid person.

3. The humour is moreoever in the fact that he "attempts" to make fun of someone while knowing it is not to be effective, and knowing that others know it is not to be effective. This case seems to be related to the act of "teasing".

4. then again, humour is sometimes hard to describe, as it might vary from person to person. He also may have had other intentions, but the effect was still humourous whether you understood or not, as you exemplified in taking note that his remark seemed to be a joke. :(

Edited by Blank

The joke was funny because:

1. it wasn't explained yet.

2. He knew that ineffectively stupid was his attempt at trying to "shame" people who may be shy and so might send a PM to join the game instead of "auditioning" in front of others on the thread. (I PM'd, though not out of shyness but out of directions from Bastilla in the first post). He also knew that people percieve him to be "not stupid", so his actions were somewhat mocking of a stupid person.

3. The humour is moreoever in the fact that he "attempts" to make fun of someone while knowing it is not to be effective, and knowing that others know it is not to be effective. This case seems to be related to the act of "teasing".

4. then again, humour is sometimes hard to describe, as it might vary from person to person. He also may have had other intentions, but the effect was still humourous whether you understood or not, as you exemplified in taking note that his remark seemed to be a joke. :lol:

You forgot one:

the whole point is to post in the topic. If you can't do that for the audition, you might find it a little difficult to actually play the game. :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So, let me get this straight...and I AM interested, believe me...does it matter what perspective the writings are in and how in blazes are you going to keep this cohesive with so many parts to play? That, and if nobody else will do it, I'll take Canderous/Mandalore.

I just write an intro paragraph, rather than wait to see if I've gotten the part? A bit presumptuous, don't you think? :ermm:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

So, let me get this straight...and I AM interested, believe me...does it matter what perspective the writings are in and how in blazes are you going to keep this cohesive with so many parts to play? That, and if nobody else will do it, I'll take Canderous/Mandalore.

I just write an intro paragraph, rather than wait to see if I've gotten the part? A bit presumptuous, don't you think?  :p

See, that is a good question, since Bastilla isn't exactly DMing this thing conventionally, if at all. I want it to be cohesive, but I don't know where the story is going.

I mean, i can make my own version of where the story is going, and then people play off of that, but that kind of makes the story somewhat unrealistic, since the players wouldn't necessarily instantly be conversing with eachother. But, irregardless (Grom's fave word), I believe that is the fashion in which we must play.

Edited by Blank

Yeah, it is best to be a self-created character. If not, I want to be the Exile or Jolee.

No wait, I want to be Hanhar! Just joking. :p

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I would but I don't know the rules...

Good point. How about some ground rules, then I'd be more than willing to contribute.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast