The Exile greater than Revan???

Interpretation may matter. Greater doesn't mean stronger or better, could mean just in understanding her teachings to the best and completing the Dark side ritual of apprentice kills master (which is what Kreia really wants to happen), or his ability to destroy the force.

If only we knew more about Revan...all we know really is that as a Jedi he was ambitious and headstrong, went to war, was "corrupted" by something (Star Forge, maybe or not) and became Sith Lord who was graceful with the Force as opposed to arrogant.

Kreia gave some insight into Revan if you had the influence, but even then it was not enough info to make the comparison.

wookiedance.gif

Well the Exile has more force powers than Revan... Who knows she might be greater than him

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

the compilations of both revan and the exile are hard to explain, they both werent ordinary jedi/sith they where a completely different breed. the exile, at first, was a force user of average ability. he demonstrated an unusual ability to easily form connections with others, forming bonds through the force that allowed him to leech off of his followers, though he was largely unaware of this ability. after reconnecting with the force, the ability became even stronger. he was able to gain greater power through all the deaths he caused, a result of his being a "wound" in the force, but again he was largely unaware of it.

the exile was one of only three known Force users to voluntarily sever himself from the force

this is part of wookiepedia "At some point during the war, Revan was scouting for bases along the Outer Rim when he learned of Malachor V, a planet that the Mandalorians were

just visions of what the exile saw where in the cave, and your probabally thinking now "but the exile never saw revan" wrong, revan was the exiles and the other jedis general as he led them into the mandalorian wars, and when the exile says (in the cave to revan) "so this is where you have been all this time" the exile doesnt realise its just a vision of when he has seen revan before

if kotor1 had the stuff like kotor1, like more moves, more feats + force powers and a larger level up along with prestiges (LS & DS) im sure you would change your mind, and say that revan was stronger

Exactly, well said Revan :) They are quite equal, but Revan is lil' bit more

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

i think it is difficult to compare them. they each had their own strenths and weaknesses, it is just a matter of using their strengths and compensating for their weaknesses. so each may be stronger the other in their own areas, but it is hard to say who is stronger in general. if i had to make a choice, though, i would say revan. she was able to exploit other's weaknesses quite well, and she excelled at manipulation of people, and at military tactics. And in my game, she reclaimed her mantel of Dark Lord and ruled the sith again.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

I just got an idea:

A K1 and K2 highlight montage clip set to M.C. Hammer's "Can't Touch This" and periodically you see HK-47 (or maybe Jolee Bindo [i think HK-47 would be funnier]) behind a mic with various characters behind him dancing to the music.

Properly expresses the status of the two.

That would be the video of the year

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Kreia is a liar - or at least "misguided"/"misguides the truth". It's a proven fact. Why believe this any more than anything else she says? :o

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Vader is nothing more then half man half machine clearly he is not the coolest sith lord.    Now on the other hand revan is not a machine and like kreia said revan had many teachers.  How many teachers did the exile have?

Yet Revan gets memory wipes just like a droid... Hmmmm

DAWUSS

"the force works in many different ways, it can even erase the mind of an enemy"

im sure the jedi/sith of the EP 3 time period never gave vader the change to wipe his mind, prob cos they suck and forgot how

I think the jedis that came onboard revan's ship won't have took revan captured he would have killed them. If you could remember malak is the one who fired at revan's ship and made the jedis capture him. Then bastila used the force to erase his mind.

No, Jedi Master's erased his mind.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Malak betrayed Revan by shooting at the bridge of Revan's ship, trying to kill both his master and jedi onboard. Malak failed to kill Revan because Bastila saved the sith lord's life (and thus creating a bond between the two). Still, Revan was heavily wounded, physiacally and also, in my opinion, mentaly. Bastila brought Revan to the jedi counci. As wounded he/she was, the council decided to to give the Sith lord new identity and use his/her knowledge against the Sith. Also "Jedi do not believe in killing their prisoners" and this is another reason for sparing Revan's life.

K2 "blurrs" this concept from the first game because Kreia said several times that evan never thruly fall to the DArk Side, becoming a Sith Lord was needed to protct the galaxy from a geater evil, etc. So, believe in what you wish.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Next question is: How did Kreia and the Exile get their bond? They really didn't save each other's lives...

DAWUSS