Neverwinter nights

:geek: Random loot then.
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

How about an invisible wolf? An invisible scamp? Nevermind, you don't have to find any of the beasties to start the quest, the rat was just the thing that got me interested. Just go uphill from Caractacus and you'll find the troubled village and the inn.

Oh, sneak attacking necromancers with a bow is fun.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Do you mean that guy in the tower that had accidently invisibilized (my own word!) an entire village..?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Uh-huh. Well, just the inhabitants.

kirottu said:

That rat didn't have a wallet.

kirottu said:

Yes, Neverwinter Nights is worth buying, but is it a good idea to get it now? On the one hand, it might whet your appetite for NWN2, on the other it might give you a D&D overload that will last for months. Depends how you take these things, I guess.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

It didn't have any meat, which is a requirement for all TESian rats, either, so I guess that was invisible too.

kirottu said:

I didn't meet rats. By the time I found the place, I was meeting invisible bears and trolls. NOT FUN!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

:lol:
kirottu said:

NWNs has always been a 3-legged stool:

* single player campaign (s)

* multiplayer

* toolset

it is the multiplayer aspect and the toolset that set it apart... nothing really to write home about with regard to the single player aspect.

and if it is multiplayer you want (for free) Guild Wars is probably much better anyway.

now, if you want to see what others have created and enjoy playing amateur content, then NWNs may be worth getting. no other RPG has as much amateur content available. same thing applies if you want to *create* your own content.

I am something of a graphics ***** and I have not been impressed with NWNs screenshots. I think NWNs2 is going to blow it away in, essentially, every aspect.

I also like really good interparty interaction and dialogue (i.e. KOTOR2). That will be there in NWNs2.

I, personally, will probably not get the Diamond Pack and just go for NWNs2.

(oh, and Jade Empire is the best cRPG of the last decade followed closely by KOTOR 2)