SEGA and Obsidian

In other words Gabs is an opinionated woman with a dark sense of humor and wild mood swings. At least that is what I got out of it which is cool by me. I don't take her random ramblings too seriously but when she takes things serious that is what you have to look out for, and that should go for the rest of us.

Edited by Judge Hades

Let's talk about Ms. Gabrielle's doctrines. Let's talk about them in a very specific and personal way. As this letter will make clear, Gabrielle's contrivances are like a Hydra. They continually acquire new heads and new strength. The only way to stunt their growth is to free people from the spell of frotteurism that she has cast over them. The only way to destroy her Hydra entirely is to provide more people with the knowledge that we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that the Universe belongs to Gabrielle by right. This belief is due to a basic confusion, which can be cleared up simply by stating that Gabrielle hates it when you say that one of her unidimensional arguments is that the majority of nugatory troglodytes are heroes, if not saints. She really hates it when you say that. Try saying it to her sometime, if you have a thick skin and don't mind having her shriek insults at you. Okay, I admit that I am not Gabrielle's whipping boy. But Gabrielle says that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point. I've seen more plausible things scrawled on the bathroom walls in elementary schools. In other words, I don't see how she can build a workable policy around wishful thinking draped over a morass of confusion (and also, as we'll see below, historical illiteracy), then impose it willy-nilly on a population by force. I'm not saying that it can't possibly be done but rather that Gabrielle's militant game of chess -- the snarky chess of radicalism -- has continued for far too long. It's time to checkmate this savage scurrilous-type and show her that her accomplices are merely ciphers. Gabrielle is the one who decides whether or not to tell us how to live, what to say, what to think, what to know, and -- most importantly -- what not to know. Gabrielle is the one who gives out the orders to bring about a wonderland of cynicism. And Gabrielle is the one trying to conceal how what she is doing is not an innocent, recreational sort of thing. It is a criminal activity, it is an immoral activity, it is a socially destructive activity, and it is a profoundly amoral activity. That's all for this letter. For those that don't like my views, get over it. I assert that I have as much a right to my views, and to express them, as anyone else. So when I say that Ms. Gabrielle is burdened with a dead weight of the most macabre conceptions and prejudices, you can agree with me or not. That's all there is to it.

Rant generator?

Make an educated guess.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

In other words Gabs is an opinionated woman with a dark sense of humor and wild mood swings. At least that is what I got out of it which is cool by me. I don't take her random ramblings too seriously but when she takes things serious that is what you have to look out for, and that should go for the rest of us.

First of all, you don't have to suck up to her to be her friend, you could just ask her. Secondly, nobody has to "look out for" her.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I would, you have seen nothing of her temper yet. :ph34r:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

First of all, you don't have to suck up to her to be her friend, you could just ask her.  Secondly, nobody has to "look out for" her.

I don't suck up and I don't need to ask. I already count her as a friend regardless how she considers me. I always look out for my friends and to tell the truth I wasn't looking out for her. I was looking out for Llyr. :huh:

Edited by Judge Hades

The things you say about me. :huh:

I don't think I've seen her serious, unless you count the random suicide threads.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

LOL

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.