Where's Alderaan?

Maybe it's nice and pretty

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Revan also went to Rakata Prime, which was a nice looking planet, so it's not like Revan only goes to ugly places... :(:p :D

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Revan also went to Rakata Prime, which was a nice looking planet, so it's not like Revan only goes to ugly places... :blink:  :blink:  :D

im just implying that revan probabally screwed up his own home planet, and he didnt spend that much time on rakata prime - and why would he want destroy it? he went to get info for the star forge, and go away - the end

they should have built a theme park there, for the sith in their spare time >_< but seriously, i did not expect the planet where the star forge was to be like a vacation spot, seemed to nice to be evil. made it kind of forshadowing, if you think about it...it was nice to have a change from the dark, frightening end worlds everyone is used to. maybe they could do something like that in K3.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

they should have built a theme park there, for the sith in their spare time :shifty:  but seriously, i did not expect the planet where the star forge was to be like a vacation spot, seemed to nice to be evil.  made it kind of forshadowing, if you think about it...it was nice to have a change from the dark, frightening end worlds everyone is used to.  maybe they could do something like that in K3.

Agreed - let us see Alderaan >_<:p

I wanna see Deralia

It is supposely Revan's homeworld but at that time Revan was "Programmed" by the council... There really isn't no proof of where Revan is from but maybe that's the point... :ph34r:

DERAILED!

I think it can still hold some significance to Revan, even if it is his now obsolete alter ego's homeworld

DAWUSS

• 4 weeks later...
One place in which both KotOR1 and KotOR2 dropped the ball was in not including Alderaan as a playable region. In the original trilogy, Alderaan is destroyed and in the prequel trilogy we only see brief glimpses of Alderaan.

Given that both KotOR games are set in the distant past, there was a great opportunity to give fans a taste of Alderaan, and that opportunity was passed up.

i dont consider this a sightseeing game

The planets I want in the next one are Coruscant, Revan's home planet, whatever the Exile's home planet is and Dagobah

Why? :)

That doesn't seem particularly interesting to me. Dagobah is just a swamp with little to do, and voicing acceptance for Revan's the Exile's homeworlds without even knowing what they are seems, well, odd to me.

I do agree about Coruscant, though. We also desperately need to see some of the true Sith worlds. I'd prefer Khar Shian, Thule, and definitely Ziost.

• 1 month later...

yeah seeing revans homeworld would have been nice

kinda off topic does anyone have any links for the mods for hoth

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

• 4 weeks later...
they should have built a theme park there, for the sith in their spare time :thumbsup:  but seriously, i did not expect the planet where the star forge was to be like a vacation spot, seemed to nice to be evil.  made it kind of forshadowing, if you think about it...it was nice to have a change from the dark, frightening end worlds everyone is used to.  maybe they could do something like that in K3.

Unknown world might have been a bit reminiscent of dinosaur times.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well its far in the outer rim,if someone every scanned a galaxie map from the Star Wars fact files you could look it up.

There is no peace; there is aggression.

There is no fear; there is power.

There is no serenity, there is anger.

There is no weakness; there is strength.

There is no death; there is the immortality of the Dark Side.

I am the Heart of Darkness.

I know no fear, but rather I instill it in my enemies.

I am the destroyer of worlds.

I know the power of the Dark Side.

I am the fire of hate.

All the Universe bows before me.

I pledge myself to the Darkness.

For I have found true life, in the death of the light.

Umm... wasn't Unkown world in quite in middle of Galaxy? :huh: I mean, just at the Star Map

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Umm... wasn't Unkown world in quite in middle of Galaxy? :shifty: I mean, just at the Star Map

I belive it was

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

One place in which both KotOR1 and KotOR2 dropped the ball was in not including Alderaan as a playable region. In the original trilogy, Alderaan is destroyed and in the prequel trilogy we only see brief glimpses of Alderaan.

Given that both KotOR games are set in the distant past, there was a great opportunity to give fans a taste of Alderaan, and that opportunity was passed up.

And that is almost like having additional Jedi Masters in K2 and then for OE to kill them off in some way for both LS and DS. Sounds familiarly similar to some extent of an abruptness concerning story continuity.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧