My Oblivion Review...

Here are some more Oblivion pics.  Man, this game kicks graphical arse.

The ones at the metal gate amuses me.

Wow, those pics are unimpressive, I was expecting alot more graphics wise from Oblivion, not out of date DAoC graphics.

Makes me glad I never bought the game, old tired graphics and from what I read, uninspired game play!

The ol' Time And Relative Dimensions In Space, eh? Sneaky Bethesda! Still, I think I want one ... curses! Childish-five-year-old-instict-for-the-shiny-object gets me every time! :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Wow, those pics are unimpressive, I was expecting alot more graphics wise from Oblivion, not out of date DAoC graphics.

Makes me glad I never bought the game, old tired graphics and from what I read, uninspired game play!

Too each there own but I should tell you that I don't have the graphic meter to max when I take those pics. My system is barely in the "required" zone for the game. If I set it at max I would barely have a enough frames per second to play the game.

Besides Oblivion has opne major advantage over DAoC. Its not a MMORPG.

The Septim is about the diameter of a USA fifty-cent piece, and the thickness of 2.  In otherwords, it is large enough to not get lost and serve as a very mild paperweight.

Thanks.

I'll probably pay the extra

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

You're laughing about your own jokes? Modship did no good, did it ;)?

Anyways, the coin is the least interesting of the specials delivered with the special edition, so don't worry about the thing...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I was indicating that my observation seemed to be a truism, not laughing at any (joke) thing I had said.

I wanted the coin, not because it was shiny, but because I thought it would be a cool conversation piece.

It is a brilliant re-imagining of the tea-towel factor!

(I assume you would have been given one as a freebie.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I wanted the coin because everyone else wanted the coin. I didn't get the coin though, they'd sold out of coins.

(It's the DVD and the packaging I really wanted :rolleyes:)

Edited by Jumjalum

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif